Death of a Man

Death of a Man

A Chapter by Reaper

Dyson looks down at his greatest achievement of killing the one he hated the most.


Dyson smiles the biggest he ever has since the first time he ever laid eyes on Maddy. He always wanted her. Now he was one step closer to being with her forever.


Dyson raises his hand with the gun in it to Reaper’s head, one bullet left, “time to die freak.” His finger inches to pull the trigger. Reaper drops his empty gun fearing it is his end.


A noise is heard from below Dyson’s feet. Derek’s pale corpse like body rises to its

feet. His head bows down so you can’t see his face. The bullets once inside of his body crash to the floor making horrible little clinging sounds. All thirteen of them.


Luckily none of them hit his heart.


Dyson scared out of his mind mumbles, “Derek…?”


Derek looks up at him with red as blood eyes that just seem to look deep into

Dyson’s soul. Next he shows his teeth as they are turning into almost razor sharp fangs.


Dyson screams out, “please don’t. I’m sorry cousin.” The words float into Derek’s ears but it doesn’t care to listen.


Derek’s body starts to swing around uncontrolled by his actions as it paws at his skin for release. His skin now starts to grow long thick greyish white hairs. They form together to make thick fur.


Derek’s bones crack as they start to expand and stretch out. Layers and layers of muscles fill the gap between his bigger, stronger bones and his soft but thick grey fur.


Derek’s eyes turn to a milky greyish blue. Fur fills his face as it expands to wolf’s nose and mouth. Each tooth now a deadly tool of fear and destruction. His ears form on top of his head increasing his hearing ability by twenty fold. His hands turn to fur paws with sharp pointy claws. And above his a*s forms a long and grey tail to complete the transformation.


Derek is no longer human; he is bloody thirsty beast that’s facing Dyson.


Dyson pees his pants in the impending doom that may happen.


The beast swings his huge paws straight into Dyson pale fleshy skin. Then it continues to claw his whole body making Dyson’s blood fly everywhere. Next the beast rips the flesh from Dyson’s neck making him lose the rest of his blood.


The beast claws inside of him and then leans in to eat his heart. It easily shallows it whole.


Reaper runs to the escape cellar the corner. The beast spots him and follows.


Reaper swings the cellar door open and slide inside


But at the last minute the beast clips him and Reaper crashes to the floor breaking his leg. The cellar door smashes shut protecting Reaper from certain death.

The beast claws at the door but open it or break it. It turns its attentions to the zombie guards it hears outside of the room.


The beast crashes through the door and starts to dismantle the weak numbers of zombies outside. It rips each of them apart.


The beast stands on its two feet and lets out a huge and loud howl.


Piece of zombie litter the courtyard as the beast runs off from the castle. The beast runs and runs to it as it goes out of sight of the place.

 


On the water


Maddy looks at the two, “so please no fighting back, it won’t help anyone of this. It’s not beyond me to lock you up Eve and kill you Alice.”


There is a silence after that statement.


Eve goes to speak but a howl is heard.


Everyone looks around. Maddy yells, “Rows us back to the castle, now!”


The only sounds of the paddles against the water are heard as the vampire row as fast as they can to get to shore.


The boat hits the docks as the moonlight is starting to fade.


Maddy heads to the castle as one of each guard are holding Alice and Eve. They all hurry and get inside.


They find the bloody scene in the conference room. The guards look around securing the room. They run outside then quickly come back in trying to lock the broken door.


“It’s a bloodbath out there.” One of the vampires says.


Maddy nods in disbelief, “we had a truce with the wolves.” She looks around and sees him. Dyson torn apart.


Maddy points at Alice, “you w***e, you are the reason they were here.”


Alice gasps, “I don’t know any wolves.”


Maddy pulls out her dagger, “not a likely story,” she points to her guards, “off with her pretty little head!”


The vampires move towards her but Eve gets in front of Alice, “you will have to kill the both of us.”


Maddy sickly smiles, “I actually have a better idea,” she laughs, “take Eve to the dungeon and put Alice in a room in the tower.”


One guard grabs Alice as she kicks and tries to get loose. And the other guard grabs Eve as she screams for Alice.


Maddy stands there alone as the two girls are locked away.


A single voice rings out, “is it safe to come out?” Reaper says from the cellar.


Maddy replies, “I don’t know…”


Eve and Alice both pound on their separate doors wanting to be together and out of this place.



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. this was great! very intense and a lot of action happening here. Excellent chapter :))

Posted 11 Years Ago


A lot of action in this chapter. I like the flow and the direction of the story. A open ending left me with the desire to know more. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


Gripping but not smooth. Please go back and spend sometime with this chapter. Moving on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Karma is a b***h baby, finally some revenge.
I think you did a great job in describing Derek’s morphing to big, hairy and scary.
I loved that you worked in ‘off with her head’ line.
The action is really kicking along and a lot of fun.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hmm...plot thickens..Wolf?? I like that one :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


your chapter is good, but there never seems to be any spaces of time between events to break the action up. Lots of adventure and action, well constructed sentences, you have slowed the pace down slightly making it better...less frantic. Would like to see times when they sleep..and a few descriptive pieces on the nature of the scenes, you know like the odd tree, rock, stone, a bit of rain, sun, wind ...that sort of thing. Great chapter. Thanks.

Posted 12 Years Ago


nicely crafted
=]

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Is interesting how everything is unfolding.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Okay so I would feel totally let out at this point if i were Alice.
This about it Derek is like a God hes so awesome, he as Reaper, there is not evil in him Oh and now he's w werewolf
Maddy is a Zombie
Eve is now 14 years older
There are Vampires everywhere
But Alice is pretty bad a*s even though shes human ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2307 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 18, 2012
Last Updated on March 18, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..