A Fairytale of Victims

A Fairytale of Victims

A Chapter by Reaper

Chapter Five: A Fairytale of Victims

          The jaws of the werewolf are nearly about to eat up Alice. She closes her eyes knowing still will be her end. She thinks about her life. And death is kind of welcomed. Now she will be with Derek.

          The images of her past hit her mind. Her terrible life with her family, her terrible life without Derek. That one magical night with Derek. The time she has raised Eve.

          A tear rolls down her face. She lays there waiting for death but it doesn’t come.

          She looks up and the beast is gone. She gets to her feet. And looks around. Standing there as tall as possible is fully cloaked Eve. Her red eyes glow in the night. Megan stands there staring at the events that just happened.

Megan points at Eve, “You freak!”

Eve raises her hand, “don’t call me that. I saved your life.”

“You f*****g freak! You little witch!” Megan turns away and runs straight into a wall of muscle.

Megan looks up to see a smiling beast there. It’s horrible breath hits Megan’s face. The beast strikes her and she violently hits the ground.

Next, the beast jumps at Eve. Eve dodges it but it catches her cloak and forces her to the ground. Alice runs over to Darnell’s body and gets a gun from his back pocket.

She fires half the clip, and the fourth one is a direct hit into its now stopped heart.

“We need to get out of here.” Alice screams as Eve gets to her feet.

Eve nods and follows.

The two run towards the gate. After a few moments they get there.

“Go inside and wait for me at the house, don’t tell anyone anything till I get back.”

“But Alice, I can help!” She screams out at her.

“I know you can but I don’t want to risk it.” Alice pleased with her, “Please go inside.”

“Okay but be safe, I love you.”

“I love you too sweetie, now go inside.” Alice smiles and takes off.

Alice heads to where Katrina and Matt are. Just as she gets near she spots Aaron. She runs over to him. He is near a bit of a break in the forest. He motions for her to come over.

“Are you okay Aaron?”

“Yes, how did they find us so quickly?”

“I don’t know. They surrounded us before we could ever get ready.”

“I know. Our group got all killed and I run off.”

Alice looks at him confused. Aaron senses something is wrong so he leans in for kiss. Alice punches him and he stumbles back.

“What the f**k was that for b***h?” Aaron angrily rubs his face.

“You tried to kiss me!” Alice snaps back.

“You know you want it.” He leans in again.

“No,” She pushes him back, “I don’t want you.”

“You do, you just don’t know it yet.” Aaron quickly knocks the gun from her hand. Then he moves quickly to him.

He pushes her to the ground and gets on top of her, “You will like it baby.”

Alice struggles to get loose; I won’t be a victim again, ever again.

She swings up her knee and it connects with Aaron’s balls and he groans in pain. The pain gets him to roll over off her. She swings her fist with all her might and connects with his face. He resists and goes back in for another attack.

Alice reaches out for her gun as Aaron pins her down. Alice’s finger tips brush the gun but she can’t grip it. Alice swings her head forward and head-butts Aaron. He closes his eyes in pain and Alice gets the gun.

In one fall scoop, she grabs it and fires connecting with Aaron’s throat. Aaron’s blood slips on Alice. Alice pushes him off of her and looks over at him. He is unable to talk and in total pain.

She gets to her feet and dust off the snow. She looks at the sad bloody man in the snow and runs off to go find Katrina and matt.

She gets there and looks around. Matt is hiding behind a tree as a wolf is looking around for a meal. It snaring nose smells the cold air searching for food and it know food is very near.

          Alice looks at Matt and catches his eye. She puts her finger to her mouth to make sure he is quite. He nods.

          Alice approaches the beast from behind. It notices her at the last minute but Alice fires. The bullet screams at the beast and easily puts it down for the count.

          Matt runs over to Alice and looks at the beast to make sure it is truly dead. His body is filled with cold sweats of fear.

Alice looks at him, “let’s get Katrina out of here.”

The two run over and Alice checks her pulse, it’s barely there. Matt and Alice carry Katrina’s bloody body to the gate.

A bell rings out so the village knows something bad as happened. A few of the village’s medical stuff comes out and takes Katrina from the two. They bring her body to the village meeting room.

They dump her nearly lifeless body on the main table and start to analyze her wounds. Alice follows inside and watches the staff get to work.

Granny Claire runs in and sees the bloody mess. She gets Alice’s attention and starts to yell.

“What the hell happened?” Claire screams at the top of her lungs.

“We were ambushed and there was too many of them.” Alice shakes her head.

“Where is Megan?” Claire grabs Alice cloak and forced her closer to her.

“She didn’t make.”

Claire falls to the fall and moans out in teary pain.

Eve runs inside the building and hugs Alice.

“Thank god you are okay.” Eve says as she tightens her hug.

“I am. I think you should go back home. You don’t want to see this.”

Eve looks around and sees someone on the table, “who survived?”

Alice mumbles, “Matt and I. Katrina is badly hurt.”

A doctor runs up to Claire, “mam, she has been scratched. How do we process?”

Claire looks up with teary eyes, “release her. Leave her outside.”

Alice looks over, “you can’t do that. She is still hurt. We could help her.”

Claire looks at her, “I don’t care. That’s the rule. If you all were better trained then you all would have survived.”

Alice knows she won’t win this agreement. So she and Eve end up leaving to their house.

The village guards pull Katrina off the table and they carry her off. Her nearly lifeless body was dragged in the snow till it reached the outside of the gate. The guards go a few yards in then drop her body in the snow. The guards run inside the city.

After a few moments and a few howls, the dark of the night takes the body of Katrina.



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another slap of the hard life they live with a dark parallel to real life.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very good chapter. I like the battle scene with the wolves. I like the interaction of the characters. No weakness in this action pack chapter. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awesome fight scene and the details are really good. The series is getting pretty deep and the charecters are building, can't wait to see more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sorry but after what Megan called Eve I kinda don't care that she's dead...>.> a*****e that I am. I wanna punch Aaron. A*****e he is. Rah...good chapter, I can't wait to read more

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

400 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 25, 2012
Last Updated on March 25, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..