Seven Seas

Seven Seas

A Poem by Reaper

I’m just a merchant

On these seven seas

Of seven deadly sins

I brace for this storm

But when it ends

 

I’ll yours

Every part of me

Will be yours

Forever and Always

 

I just a merchant

On these seven seas

Of deadly rough storms

Waiting to get back

To you and your love

 

I sleep on right side of bed

Dreaming of your on my left

Pour your love around

All around me

 

Waiting for those endless nights

Unbelievable long kisses

The soft touch, the smell of your hair

Waiting for January

 

Put your pictures up

Plant your flag

Claim my love

Because nothing I say

Is just for show

 

My perfect puzzle piece

My beautiful best friend

My wild soul mate

My EVERYTHING

 

I’m just a merchant

On these seven seas

Of peaceful shores

Because of the simple thought

Of loving you

© 2012 Reaper


Author's Note

Reaper
for my MADELINE.
another song about her. Shes so amazing and perfect

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is so beautiful. I'm absolutely positutely speechless. :) I love this as your words are expressed so vividly and I love all the hidden meanings inside of this song and the sweet words you make so beautifully. You write so beautifully and perfectly and I love how you are smiling a lot more now. You make me so happy and your words are so amazing. I love you and January must come soon :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

you start with a mystic touch and suddenly drift off to mundane things.the idea of seven seas is brilliant but i feel it's inconsistent with say "my wild soul mate".sort of falling short of being a poignant piece.a persistent aesthetic flow would have been awesome,then it might be just me.thanks for sharing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lucky Madeline.. to have this dedication and such amazing love..xo :) excellent write..x

Posted 11 Years Ago


I stumbled over some of the missing pieces, fell and skinned my knees. However, I picked myself up, as pretty as you please. I not suggesting that you actually do this but it really helps if you have some experience with the seven deadly sins. I heard a word once, it hit me in the head. It whacked me in the back so hard I thought that I was dead. Madeline my dear, this poor bloke is head-over-heels for you. Ask him to take you to a movie and buy you popcorn and a drink. Snuggle up beside so he can really think.

Posted 11 Years Ago


It's a very nice song. I think it's beautiful that someone could feel such a strong emotion for another person. One thing that really bothered me were the grammar mistakes.
In the second verse, it says "I'll yours". This is incorrect. It should either be "I'll be yours" or "I'm yours". Then again in the fourth verse "I sleep on right side of bed dreaming of your on my left". "I sleep on the right side of (my/the) bed." is a revised version of the first stanza on that verse and then again, "Dreaming of you (on/to) my left."
Never post anything hot off the press, always be sure to revise and edit because a simple grammar or spelling mistake can kill the whole mood of the poem.
Besides that, it is a very lovely poem. Keep writing.

Cheers, Audrey.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awh, such a beautiful song for your girlfriend. I think you two are so adorable. This is definitely from your heart and wonderful! :)



Ashley Rivers--Dream BIG and you'll win BIG:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is so beautiful. I'm absolutely positutely speechless. :) I love this as your words are expressed so vividly and I love all the hidden meanings inside of this song and the sweet words you make so beautifully. You write so beautifully and perfectly and I love how you are smiling a lot more now. You make me so happy and your words are so amazing. I love you and January must come soon :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

530 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 22, 2012
Last Updated on June 22, 2012

Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper