Allan: The Liars Autobiography Promo

Allan: The Liars Autobiography Promo

A Story by DarkShines

Here is a promotional page for a wonderful new book coming out on January 25th, 2015 called Allan: The Liars Autobiography written by the incredible Faith Snyder! A link to her writerscafe page will be below where you can read a sample of the book and be able to contact her about purchasing a copy should you be interested.
It's a story about a love that has been lost in a cascade of lies, mistrust, wrong choices, and backs turned. All down on one young lady who had only ever wanted to help a friend in need. It follows her attempt to climb back out of the ruins and try and put her life back together, along with herself. It's a dark and often emotional journey that is frankly one the most honest and human writes I've had the pleasure of reading. 


It is written in a creative poetry format that skillfully dances between a calm exterior and the flurry of raw emotion inside. All while being segmented in between story sections with nightmares that show the underlying feelings of the whole situation being exaggerated in horrific manners.


It is truly a book that should not be passed by if you're looking for something that will leave a long lasting impression on you and maybe make you think about how to handle the relationships in your life a bit differently in the future.  


All proceeds from this book will be going straight to her grandmother whom has fallen on very hard financially times as of late, so know your purchase goes to a wonderful cause!

A link to her Writerscafe page: http://www.writerscafe.org/KodaYamakura

Photo credit to Lizzie Sylvia

© 2015 DarkShines


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
Added on January 18, 2015
Last Updated on January 18, 2015
Tags: Poetry, Allan, book, autobiography, 2015, promo, non-fiction

Author

DarkShines
DarkShines

Spokane, WA



About
Well I write mostly poetry lately, I have a horror novel I am currently working on called Glasgow Smile, that is what I am trying to work on the most right now. My main genres are horror and science f.. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by DarkShines