Love Letter

Love Letter

A Story by theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

Dear Davey

When I first met you as a boyfriend of a friend of a friend. I admit I was attracted to you but you were taken and I wasn’t interested in a relationship. Then and there I could tell you that you were a good guy funny and sensitive. First time my mom saw you she was afraid. Yeah like a guy was staying at a girl slumber party.

Second time I really talked to you it was the last day of my 7th grade year. My heart was pounding but I thought of it as elation from the summer to come. My mom thought you were cute and I agree but again your dating the earlier girl, and I have other guys in mind you don’t cross my mind.

Last days of 8th grade you make a point to talk to me and me alone a few times comfortable again laughing and smiling. Heart elevated again, but thought of as exertion from bandchoir Olympics outside physical challenges. You had broken up with your ex, heart broken. You wouldn’t steal me an extra popsicle.

High school came around you invited me to sit with you at lunch I agree knowing your funny. The flirting starts and you ask me to home coming. I am told to refuse due to your ex is a friend of mine. I start falling for you then. I fell let down and sadness as I have people ask about your interest and you don’t reply my name. Lots of flirting through out the school year continues. We hang out and flirt more, at my house just the two of us around Christmas this happens a few times. Then before I ask you came over 3 times that week . I talk to you about who you like you don’t answer of realize that I’m fishing for info to see if you like me back.

I get the courage to ask you out my first boyfriend. My first love. Our relationship isn’t far progressed only a month and 20 days in. Sunday I meet your mom. I’m nervous, but I love you.

Jonnie Neuhart

© 2011 theVERYCONFUSEDgirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on May 14, 2011
Last Updated on May 14, 2011

Author

theVERYCONFUSEDgirl
theVERYCONFUSEDgirl

Non-ya , OH



About
I am a hyper active volleyball playing teenager. I ussually Write fanfiction and every once in a while my own stories more..

Writing