The Doctor

The Doctor

A Poem by Dark Rose

The doctors long gone. The nurses dead. The cops have long left. The patients are missing. All becuase of one man. The crazy doctor that started testing. His patients didnt stand a chance. The time is gone. In the old abandonded building. The evidence long gone. Or so you would think. You can hear htere screams. I feel bad for them. They are dead and gone. The doctor still runs his tests. The nurses quiver in fear. The mental at his disposale. He used them for his own gane. he ran over others. He was mad with power. He wanted to test. No one ever quiestioned him. Even when his patients ended up dead. He would fry them and drowned them. He was truly a horrible man. With the mental in his power. No one stood up. Just in case they fell on bad luck. To end up in his care. THe good got less then the wicked. THe loons didnt deserve there punishment. Only one lady took it all. She refused to talk to him at all. She wouldnt scream at his torture. She was only eighteen. She would talk to the nurses. The ohter patients to. She reufsed to talk to him. She didnt even acknowledge him. He was mad with rage. He tried everything in his power. She was lose in the head. Atleast that is what her papers said. In truth she was just cunning. WItty and fast in the mind. He hated her till the day he died. She was his worst fear. A patient he couldnt control. She just took it all. Never saying a word. She looked at him like he was absurd. Never really getting it. He kept it all up. Alomost drownding her trying to get a word. She was pretty and witty. She refused to speak. The others always watching. She would always smile. He could not break. His crazy started to show. She drove him mad. He burnt it all down. THe nurses and paitients still inside. Saying she could save them if she was wise. SHe kept her silent. TIll the second beofre she died. Then she spoke at last. I won you lost. She said it with her dieing breath. No one would ever again suffer at his hand. He died with anger etched on his face.

© 2014 Dark Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow nicely worded and and nicely said i loved reading this poem great job

Posted 9 Years Ago


Dark Rose

9 Years Ago

I am so glad. I am so happy you liked it.
jennifer little

9 Years Ago

ur welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 20, 2014
Last Updated on August 20, 2014

Author

Dark Rose
Dark Rose

About
I love to write in my free time. I hope you enjoy the stories. I am sorry for the misspelling. more..

Writing
The mask The mask

A Poem by Dark Rose


Freaks Freaks

A Poem by Dark Rose