The Graveyard

The Graveyard

A Poem by Dark Rose

As I walk threw the graveyeard. It is dark and scary. There isnt a soul to be seen. I am in the old part of it. I walk to the moons light. The head stones glow. I wonder to wear I am headed. I am not afraid to walk. The full moon leading my way. I feel as thought I walk this every night. I reach a grave stone. It is way in the back. THe one that beck and called. I am afraid of the dark. The stone under a great oak. When is it over. There darkness is unbareable. I look at the stone and start to cry. It is mine. I read the inscription. A girl well loved. Took from us all to soon. I look down at my dress. It is torn and tatered. I rember when it use to be beautiful. I am cursed to walk forever. Till I am avenged. I will walk the graveyard tonight and every other. My murder long forgotten. The killer in his own grave. I prey he must walk for iternity. No one cares at the girl taken to young. I am forever sixteen. With my tattered and broken heart. It is the fault of my killer. The perfect man the said. Taken in a child that wasnt his. He killed me in fury. I was his utter scorn. I must replay that night forever. I came home a little late. I walked threw the gravestones. I died on that faithful night. Thrown against the head stone. Scared for my life. That is when it all ended. I wake up here each nite.

© 2014 Dark Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on August 20, 2014
Last Updated on August 20, 2014

Author

Dark Rose
Dark Rose

About
I love to write in my free time. I hope you enjoy the stories. I am sorry for the misspelling. more..

Writing
The mask The mask

A Poem by Dark Rose


Freaks Freaks

A Poem by Dark Rose