Heart Song

Heart Song

A Story by Satoshi IroTzu
"

Inspired by character Melody from anime "Hunter x Hunter". I do apologize for forgetting to pay my respects, and inspiration, to a creator / writer of character "Melody". I apologize to my readers.

"
There is this peak with a view over meadows, healthy green forest, and a small town full of kind hearted people unaware of cruelty in the world. I have been here at the peak more times than I bother to count. I remember the first time. It is when the first note in my heart began to play. Each time I visited my peak, my heart added a note. My heart wrote me a song of melancholy that I could only hear while on the peak. The song played so much, and often,  that it left me with a blessing. I could hear hearts of people, and I mature keen to hear their heart song. 
Such a revelation sent me on the quest. Every time people would stop for a quick chat, I would subtly slip their notes of their heart song during our brisk palaver. They would continue on their path cheerful, completely oblivious to why. You see, it is not that I do a good deed.It is that I believe that every man should know his heart song. It is my belief, their right.

© 2017 Satoshi IroTzu


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree.
"It is that I believe that every man should know his heart song. It is my belief, their right."
I liked the above lines a lot and I enjoyed the journey to beautiful place and good thoughts. Thank you Satoshi for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Satoshi IroTzu

7 Years Ago

I`m glad to read that you enjoyed the reading ;)
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I did enjoy your work.
I agree with Bear on this one. This is a spectacular idea that I would very much like to see more of! I enjoyed this very much Satoshi.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Satoshi IroTzu

7 Years Ago

I`m glad to hear about your inquiry, and I`m glad that you had a pleasure in the reading.
Marvelous idea, everyone has a place they like to think of as their own where the go to get away from it all and think. The idea of adding a musical note with each trip is inspiring, I already have thoughts springing up in my mind of a poem on the theme. There is one line (My heart wrote me a song of melancholy that I could only hear while on the peak) melancholy meaning "a gloomy state of mind, especially when habitual or prolonged; depression." is this what you meant? Can we expect more stories involving this quest? I hope so :~) Standing Ovation! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Satoshi IroTzu

8 Years Ago

Your review is a fuel for my writing engine.

I appreciate it very much, Papa-Bear :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 25, 2016
Last Updated on October 17, 2017

Author

Satoshi IroTzu
Satoshi IroTzu

Split, Splitsko-Dalmatinska Zupanija, Croatia



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


WEIRD. WEIRD.

A Poem by Firemay