Grey Nirvana

Grey Nirvana

A Story by Satoshi IroTzu

I remember, remember .... those demons with eyes as red as hell flames and big curvy fangs that chew flesh and bones like gum.
Their warm saliva oozing on my chest, demonic grunts and hisses to invoke my fear.
Their claws sharp and deadly grip on my bed sheets, tearing it apart.
A big surprise had awaited my demons of the night. I was only detached and cold, it seamed I forgot to be afraid. Our eyes locked. I could feel them scavenge through my soul, passionate and engrossed  in their search only to find a vast space of deep emptiness.
It was absence of their wrath I began to feel. It was their compassion they left in my heart.
So, I embrace an idea to begin satisfying the void. But it was a lack of humanity in the world that failed to cherish my hopes and dreams for me to care about replenish of my soul , and leaving a legacy behind me.

© 2016 Satoshi IroTzu


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bravo! Reminds me of bedtime stories about the monster under the bed my older brother use to scare me with. Great imagery your powers of discription deliver, I could almost feel the change in determination from your words. OK, in the first sentence (that chew flesh and bones like a gum) it is just gum, not a gum. This is one of your best yet, well done my friend :~)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Satoshi IroTzu

8 Years Ago

I appreciate your honesty and insightful review, Papa-Bear.
Neal S

7 Years Ago

This is great! Could very much feel the strength building by the end..Very cool.
Satoshi IroTzu

7 Years Ago

I`m glad you enjoyed it, Neal S.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 28, 2016
Last Updated on January 29, 2016

Author

Satoshi IroTzu
Satoshi IroTzu

Split, Splitsko-Dalmatinska Zupanija, Croatia



Writing