She fits in

She fits in

A Poem by savannah estrada

The wind blew leaves around the forest floor. Rustling the curtains in her tree house, most people would say she's too old for a tree hoise. She Dosent care, she knows they already ruled her out as a friend. Then again that's how it is in a small town, if your anything other than what they are your an out cast. She didn't really care she knew she shouldn't change, she could live without friends. But she also knew it was only a mater of time before she blew. She was sick of the school and the people there, no one liked her and she didn't want to make them like her. Three long years she waited, waited for change or to run away. She finally found change and moved away, moved to a place she know from her childhood. She was happy with the move and found she fit out well. She still had haters but she didn't care she knew she had people that cared for her and to her that was all that mattered to her.

© 2016 savannah estrada


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on June 22, 2016
Last Updated on June 22, 2016

Author

savannah estrada
savannah estrada

BRIGHTON, CO



About
please read and comment on my writing i love hearing the thing i could improve on, if you have a guess at my age please message me i love seeing how people portray me from my writing content. more..

Writing
15 15

A Poem by savannah estrada