Adventures of A Human Noble and An Outkast Drow

Adventures of A Human Noble and An Outkast Drow

A Book by Darruesh Eetraydes
"

Son of the great Commander Mckellyn meets a outkast who is hated because of his race. They grow close and fight against racism,monsters, and more.

"

© 2010 Darruesh Eetraydes


Author's Note

Darruesh Eetraydes
Short stories formed from a story i wrote. May become longer

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

You did a really nice job on this. Very interesting characters, which always helps a story and your descriptions have just the right about of detail in them.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It was a pretty cool story. I like the interactions between the characters. You did a good job of giving them all their own personalities. I'm sure this story will continue to intrigue as it moves along the way. I was entertained by the scenes you depicted. I wonder a little about the past, but it always works itself out. I actually dont mind being dropped into the middle of the action. This is done in a lot of One-Shot comics as sort of a pilot episode. Nice work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


You did good with the battle scenes but there is no history to why they were there or of the men themselves. Also maybe a bit more description of the area and the enemies that they are fighting. Keep writing.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

815 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 9, 2009
Last Updated on May 5, 2010
Tags: knives, swords, fantasy, adventure
Previous Versions

Author

Darruesh Eetraydes
Darruesh Eetraydes

TX



About
Yo whats up people! I'm a 19 year old class clown from Texas. I've recently gotten into writing and I'm trying to get better at it. I'm better at telling stories orally, but hey I got start at some po.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sinful Lust Sinful Lust

A Poem by KAREN