Malik and Leila

Malik and Leila

A Chapter by Shley De
"

In the Chariho Charger :]

"
  

Dressed in bloodstained fatigues, perfumed with the smell of ashes and death, destruction itself emerged from dark nothingness. Shadows of chaos danced about her figure, whispering promises of anguish and torture. All other immortals parted as she advanced, daring not to get in her way. Her damp black long hair dripped of red as she stood in front of the one who not only opposed her, but also could never truly bring harm to her. The immortal’s power-hungry blue eyes burned holes of desire into the sole king’s heart.

“Malik.” The name eased off her lips like a melody.

“What do you seek, Leila?” the king spoke out to the creature before him.

The immortal girl did not bow in respect to her friend’s kingliness, nor did she acknowledge his status as such. With her shadows of chaos twisting about her, Leila sauntered up to his throne and sat herself upon him as if he were her personal sofa.

“My king, you know well of which I seek.” Her words caressed his eardrum as she sweetly spoke into his ear.

Her lips slowly traced along his cheek, teasing his skin with their touch. “It is not in which I seek tonight, but rather in which seeks me.”

The king, not hiding his intoxication in her essence, looked to his immortals.

“Why must you all stand and watch like vultures to their prey? Lose yourselves in the lusts of night, feast on the fear you so crave.”

And just like water, his immortals evaporated from his domain to enrich themselves in their evil pleasures. That was the nature of the Dark Court. Those immortals bound to it ruled over lust and fear, longing for blood to be spilled. It had been so for the length of time.

Leila, still seated upon her king, relaxed at the silence brought from the immortals’ departure. The Dark King looked to his chaotic immortal and smirked at her lack of manners.

“To sit upon your ruler in such a fashion is not proper, yet you do so with such ease. Your arrogance has a strong hold on you. Should I digress upon this?”

Leila smirked at his remark and stretched out more on him, “If you so wish.”

“Well do you wish upon it?” he asked, leaning back.

“I wish upon whatever makes you happy, my liege.”

“No, no,” he replied, absently stroking her hair, “I want you to be at the utmost of pleasure.”

Leila smirked and sat up, “Speak whatever you so see right.”

Malik smirked as well and longingly looked into her spellbinding eyes, “My queen, you truly are intoxicating.” He gently circled her lips with his thumb, “I am but only your knight, to protect you and serve you.”

“Too bad it is truly you who are king and I the subject.” She stared at his thumb caressing her chapped, bloodstained lip.

“Not now, in moments like these. You are my queen, Leila. Humor me, as your knight.”

She grinned at his request, “Then what shall we discuss, my knight of darkness?”

He looked her up and down and then slowly moved his hand from her lip down to her neck, “How about your divine figure removed from this dirty clothing?”

She leaned into his face, “Oh really now?”

Her king, her knight of darkness, left his hand gently on the nape of her neck, “Yes, and maybe mark up this flawless skin…”

“Hmm,” she pondered as Malik stared at her nape, “It could be a possibility my knight, but to do so to a queen would be unheard of to the technicality of things.”

Malik beamed, lowering his lips to her neck and murmured to her, “What is behind stone walls are the queen and her lover’s choice…”

Her king let his dark nature take over himself as he kissed her softly on her neck.

“Truly spoken, my knight.” Leila raised her king’s face from her neck and graced his lips with tainted bliss.

As she sat upon the lap of her ruler, of her lustful lover, bestowing her intoxicating affection, Leila felt as if something was not right with the universe. Malik picked up on his chaotic immortal’s shift in thought and removed his lips from her venomous kisses.

“What do you sense?”

His bound immortal love, his queen, rose from his lap and walked to where she had first started, “She’s coming to pay us a little visit, my king.”

“Who exactly would that be?” he asked as he sat up straight in his throne.

Leila smiled with excitement at the upcoming disorder, her shadows of chaos twisting in such a frenzied joy it looked as if she had raven wings.

The Summer Queen.”



© 2010 Shley De


Author's Note

Shley De
?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, you could have the Summer King coming to see them because their dark fey were causing commotion or ruckus that he didn't approve of. Or Kitsune could have done something to piss off the Summer Queen, that's why he is coming down to see them. I don't know, those are just ideas.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Added on February 19, 2010
Last Updated on June 11, 2010


Author

Shley De
Shley De

Hope Valley, RI



About
Universal Love! Treat everyone with dignity and respect. Care for others and make a difference in the world. Everyone deserves kindness. Be true to yourself and live life to the fullest. more..

Writing
Stitches Stitches

A Poem by Shley De