Stand up

Stand up

A Poem by Nameless Change
"

I was really mad writing this one

"
We live in a cold dark world with venom in its veins, filled with these being who call themselves the modern man. I wanna plant a seed that will flourish and take over this world and cleanse it with new ideas break free don-t let them label you a failure, these modern man call everyone that's not like them a failed human being these are not our ideals Why should we take it?! We are the people we have the right to stand up and fight for an independent life, cross the bridge that they burnt down build it set a course for liberation, everything you need is on your mind, as for me I wanna be free from all this pain and history,start anew without any preoccupations about this nonsense they call society you can join me or die in the pit of their lost ambitions. They have schemes and want me to follow them in this game this war. This is love not treason the sons and the father will be free at last. They say war is necessary we say war is child abuse. We come to you unharmed you cannot do us harm. So think harder when you refer to us. We are the new superpower Our children will be martyrs not murderers .

© 2015 Nameless Change


Author's Note

Nameless Change
English is not my native language :S

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on February 15, 2015
Last Updated on February 15, 2015

Author

Nameless Change
Nameless Change

Portugal



About
I just like to write about what I think is wrong more..

Writing