My Beginning

My Beginning

A Chapter by David Hamilton

I woke up to my  best friend yelling “ This is a big house” Why are you in room I ask while hiding under my sheets. And if you’re wondering why I’m hiding under my blankets it’s not cause the light is hurting my eyes. Its cause I’m naked.

Devon why are you in my room? “You know why, you told me that I was allowed to come on the 13th  of June and it that day. Also I know you're naked so come on and get out of your bed were all boys here.” Devon said with a smirk on his face.


        Well what the hell he has a point, I think to myself, so I throw my blankets off me.

Say one thing and I will kill you Devon so be careful with your words.

“Oh I will but smile David.” Snap I hear.

You just told of picture of me naked. I’m going to kill you when I get my hands on you. He runs out of my room screaming “come on David jump on me while your naked, I dare you too”

This is child porn Devon! Let me see that for I can kill you and that camera too.

I chase him through my house butt naked and he throwing pillows and blankets behind himself.

“Skyler get him for me.” I yell out.

“Who are you talking to David.” Shouts with a you're crazy tone.

I can hear Devon breathing heavily. He not used to climbing up this many stairs, That I can tell for a fact. Just then a man in a Black suit swoops Devon off his feet.

I can hear Devon screaming “ Let me go you creep.” Even though Devon has been caught by this man I can tell that Devon is in love with this man.

        “My lord I got him for you.” Skyler says

        Thank You Skyler. Now what should I do to you my little prince.

“Little Prince?” Devon ask. Yes you know part of the Hamilton’s.

        “So that means were brothers right?” Devon question

Skyler is walking up to me pulling his white gloves tighter around his perfect hands. “My lord should we tell the boy” No let him find out by himself. The day will come and he will know why.

“I’m so confused know guys what are you guys talking about?” Devon ask

Nothing my Little Prince, Skyler will show you where your new room is. Everything from the cottage was moved to your room. Skyler you can be dismissed. “Yes my lord”

        Even though Skyler has served me since I was born I never notice the way he walk. He walks like a perfect gentleman.  He has a gentle click clap to his walk that is not to silent nor too loud.



© 2014 David Hamilton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014
Tags: Romance, Suspense, Thriller


Author

David Hamilton
David Hamilton

New Concord, OH



About
I am a high schooler, That loves to write stories and books for people can read them. more..

Writing