Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

A Chapter by Dawn Dreamer

I groaned, flinging myself onto the bed. Those damn grey eyes were haunting me to insanity. The shimmering flecks of silver, the mysterious emotion playing through them. F**k. I was going crazy. 
I clasped my hands to my ears and clenched my teeth to stop from screaming. What was happening to me? I had only met the guy, for damn's sake, and he was grumpy and unfriendly too. What the heck was so appealing about him. He had crazy good looks, of course, but since when had I gone crazy about good looks? This wasn't normal.
''Oh f**k, what if I'm really going insane? What if I'm going to start going after random people with a kitchen knife-''
''What the hell? You're planning on killing me already?'' a playful voice interrupted. I looked up.
''Oh my freaking gosh! What the hell are you doing here, Lexi?'' I was grinning from ear to ear, a certain pair of eyes forgotten for the first time today. I ran to my elder sister and screeched with excitement, engulfing her in a bear hug.
''What I always do when I get here,'' Lexi smirked. 
I shook my finger. ''No. You are not going to drag me to some random club and party all night. Not again.''
Lexi pouted. ''Aw, why not? It was fun last time! Jace, no, Jade, no... Jaden? No,'' she clicked her fingers. ''I know his name, I do. Oh, what was it again? Jed! Jed, that was it. He was pretty good fun, wasn't he?''
''Lexi, that guy was the complete opposite of my definition of fun. He was creepy. And his name was Jared by the way,'' I sighed.
''Jared! Yes. But he had some serious money, though. Those cocktails were the absolute best to be had in that place. And let me tell you, they were freaking expensive. I saw the bill.''
''Of course you'd go for the rich guys, sister dearest. Listen, how about I drag you somewhere tonight? There's a karaoke night at the local theater tonight... how about we go there? You could perform...''
Lexi's face, which had been mistrusting at the start of my suggestion, was now beaming from delight and excitement. 
''Now that,'' she announced, ''is a truly excellent idea.''


© 2015 Dawn Dreamer


Author's Note

Dawn Dreamer
I apologize for the short chapter. I'm currently going through a really, really, REALLY bad writers block! I haven't been on Writers Cafe for a while, and I'm starting to get back into the routine...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on November 30, 2015
Last Updated on November 30, 2015


Author

Dawn Dreamer
Dawn Dreamer

Profile picture isn't me!!, United Kingdom



About
Hey!! I'm Dawn Dreamer, but you can call me Dawn. I love any genre books from Romance to Science Fiction or Chick Flick, except Horror or Thriller... I love writing Fantasy, since I have a very big.. more..

Writing