Mysterious You

Mysterious You

A Story by Daydreaming

There is a slight breeze blowing against the trees, closing my eyes I could see the leaves blowing back and forth against one another. I can can only describe this sound as a pleasant serendipity.
Slowly opening my eyes I watched as the wind gently pushed waves across the grass, my gaze follows each blade as they move across the small field.
Across the way, not far from where I lay sits a women. She comes here quite often, though never with anyone. Her long brown hair sways back and forth, it almost seems like the wind and each strand are dancing with one another. The sun always seems to gently rest on her skin, never to burn or leave any type of blemish. 
I wish I could simply vanish, and become the wind. To be able to gently brush against her, to be able to play with her hair leaving the tiniest hint of a laughable sensation. Only to be able to witness her smile, what a marvelous thing to behold. 
 Some days I was lucky enough to witness such a thing happen. The wind would gently lift her hair and she would laugh, grinning from ear to ear. Unable to describe to you in words what a beautiful and astonishing smile she wears at times, I apologize as I lack the grammar to truly describe such an event.

I hope that one day we lock eyes. I wonder what colors you will show me. Perhaps a blue that not even the ocean can compare? Perhaps a green, a green so vivid even the plants around you show jealousy. Or will they be a color I've never seen, will you show me something that I may even compare to the universe? Do your eyes reflect the stars, or inside do you hold your own galaxy?
There are so many things I wish to know about you.
Allow me one day, to introduce myself.  

© 2016 Daydreaming


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I actually found this piece really romantic! It was a great story!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Added on March 22, 2016
Last Updated on March 22, 2016

Author

Daydreaming
Daydreaming

New York City, NY



Writing