Mirror

Mirror

A Story by Vee Cole
"

Just something i wrote when i was 16 excuse the punctuation.

"

I’m standing in this mirror looking at myself and wondering how i got here?

how did i get to this point? i wasn’t always like this i was a young loving person a sweet girl a happy girl and now I’m so unhappy it hurts to smile. when i look in the mirror i see a monster. I don’t see the girl that i once knew. did it start when the girls in school called me a loser in 9th grade or when i came back in 10th and was raped by the captain of the football team? after that i gave up on everything and i had to live up to the reputation of being the school s**t. so i changed the way i dressed the way i looked everything about me. The girls hated me and the guys wanted to sleep with me because i was so easy. This not me this not who i am but the mirror thinks differently. i keep hearing this voice in my head telling to do it telling me that is not the life i’m suppose to live that i’m not suppose to be here that i’m suppose to be somewhere else that doesn’t make me hurt that doesn’t make me feel bad and i know that this not the place for me.  My mom doesn’t care where i am or what i do so she wouldn’t care if i was here or there alive or dead. once upon of time i was her everything now i’m nothing. so i keep looking in this mirror and asking myself the million dollar question if left this earth would anyone miss me? and that voice pops in my head and tells me no! so this is goodbye to everyone and everything that has hurt me. This is the last time i will look at that horrible monster in the face that horrible monster that is staring me back at me in the mirror. 


© 2012 Vee Cole


Author's Note

Vee Cole
ignore grammar problems. i just wanted to know if it was good.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Intense. Honest. No fluff. I like it

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vee Cole

11 Years Ago

thank you so much :)
I Posted a new story :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


I think this would work well as a monolouge instead of a story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Vee Cole

11 Years Ago

hmmm okay. good point.
This is really good. I can see this being used for Anti-Bullying. It can help those who are struggling with cyber bullying or just normal bullies at school.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vee Cole

11 Years Ago

Wow thank you so much Kevin i really appreciate it
This story is very powerful. I didn't pick up any grammar or spelling mistakes, though I noticed that "I" isn't ever capitalized... That's not really a problem, I guess. Anyway, great job. I liked this story a lot, and the end was very powerful.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Admiral Kirk

11 Years Ago

Thanks, I will. :)
Amen_Poppies

11 Years Ago

very powerful devante... thank you for sharing. :)
Vee Cole

11 Years Ago

thank you so much :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 16, 2012
Last Updated on July 16, 2012

Author

Vee Cole
Vee Cole

Cleveland, OH



About
My Name is DeVante but my pen name is Vee Cole. Writing is my passion and something that i am looking to make my career someday. I'm looking to build a fan base and also make new friends who love to c.. more..

Writing
Showtime Showtime

A Story by Vee Cole