Departed

Departed

A Story by Tena Luvs
"

Pale and lifeless, with the forbidden color red as I remembered his face. The red color of agony and despair as I recalled it.

"


Pale and lifeless, with the forbidden color red as I remembered his face. The red color of agony and despair as I recalled it. I embraced its warmth as it traveled in the creases of my palms it was warm and eerie as my soul wept quietly,painfully, wondering off in its own world. A world I soon discovered without a choice. A world of solitude and bitter memoires that soon engraved itself deeply scarring me forever.

I held him tight as he bled and not one single tear shed out of me. The only thought I had. "Is he okay. This is not real." He's okay. He's okay he's okay. These words kept repeating itself to me. It went on and on. Kept bitterly echoing in my soul, as my fingers trembled in fear. He was heavy? No? I couldnt remember.

Oh how I plead and prayed for god to have pity on us. We were too young, and if this was a sin, just please forgive us and give us another chance.
But as his eyes rolled back. I knew..

Silence belittled every inch of me and I could not hear the crowd of kids surrounding us. The terror written on their faces. The faces that soon became a blur to me. I couldn't remember, or want to remember. I just saw his face, his body lying there on the pavement..motionless and I had already knew.....but I couldnt wouldn't accept it. I won't. ...how could I?
Even till this day I still feel incomplete. He wore white....a day like this and he wore a white tshirt that quickly became brighter than a red apple..
My heart felt shallow and distorted. A lump, filled with anguish and rage, with sorrow and pain. Fate has done a deal of work to hurt me. To pain me deeply.

The forbidden color flowed endlessly, sucking the life out of him. I...became an object, Stuck in a time warp in shock and I became completely destructible. I couldn't bare letting go. Thinking of it now pains me in so many ways. But I must.. Admit it. It did happened.....

The sirens wailing from a distance, with its flashing lights had reasurred me what had happened and it wasn't a dream. It was real.

It was only moments ago I held his hands. It was only seconds ago we walked away so happily, so eager to see eachother. I couldn't wait for the the last bell to ring, counting every second hand. But when that beautiful sound rang..i remebered how happy i was. I rushed out of school sprinting out to see him across the building by the crossing guard as usual. He'd lay his back against that blue house with one feet up against the wall crossing his arms. A pure smile that touched his eyes. He didn't bring his bike today like he normally would, and I'd ride behind him to the park. Like we normally would. But it didn't matter. His smile was enough for me. I'd walk with him.......

© 2014 Tena Luvs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A world of solitude and bitter memoires that soon engraved itself deeply scarring me forever.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A world of solitude and bitter memories that soon engraved itself deeply scarring me forever.

I'll get the editing stuff out of the way first...
seems this story lingers and the design of the your work plays out in the lines...
a love story seems evident...
and the ending gives us just enough...
to keep us going as to where this will go about...
as for your usage in the lines this is what I mean:

Pale and lifeless, with the forbidden color red as I remembered his face. The red color of agony and despair as I recalled it.
---
It was only moments ago I held his hands. It was only seconds ago we walked away so happily, so eager to see eachother.

The back and forth of the wording...seems to be your style in areas...just noting those areas...and (eachother) needs a space...are you going to continued this work or just leave as is>>>???

Leaves a lot of open spaces...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tena Luvs

10 Years Ago

thank you for the feedback, I haven't given much thought about this as much. But I do think in the n.. read more
Glen Yumang Manese

10 Years Ago

Whichever route you go...continue to write...and when the time comes...you're welcome...
You're a good writer got me hook from the start till the end..enjoyed the read

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

325 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 15, 2013
Last Updated on February 19, 2014
Tags: death, life, heartfelt, departed, love, romance, haunting, timeless, forget, dreams, hope, laughtee

Author

Tena Luvs
Tena Luvs

RI



About
I’m a writer and artist at heart. In this busy world I always make time to write. Writing is a sanctuary for me. more..

Writing
Yourself Yourself

A Story by Tena Luvs


untitled  untitled

A Story by Tena Luvs