Clouded minds with a chance of tall mysterious guy

Clouded minds with a chance of tall mysterious guy

A Chapter by Beckuuuh Grossack
"

Ashley finds herself blinded by a mysterious aura and new questions about herself pops up

"
My head was full of shadows and dark auras, it was making it hard to see the school around me. I blinked hard when I hard footsteps come toward me. I started to panic, under I heard Peace’s voice, annoyed and worried emotion poured off of her, “Ash, what’s wrong?”

I shook my head trying to clear my head before saying small-ly, “I don’t know I was headed to the school’s feeders cause I didn’t trust the ones they had here and then the next thing I know I hear something running away.” she took a deep breath to clear her head completely, “the next thing I know you’re here.”

“maybe we should take you to the hospital.” Peace said and looked over at some guy she come with to find me. I raised my brow mentally not noticing him before now, his aura was closed off, ‘what the hell?’ I thought to myself. “which is where exactly?” she asked. I snapped out of my thoughts I said quickly, “Peace its ok, could you just help me to the feeders. I think my problem is that I need to feed.” I looked over at the guy looking off at the sky not paying attention to her or Peace, “after I’m done with the feeders I would like to talk to you.”

I stood up and walked with Peace silently. My mind reeling from the blast back there, trying to figure out what and who made her blind by there aura. Peace was quiet the whole walk as will. They walked into the feeders Peace walking by the door before being in the building made her uncomfortable. I nodded to the woman who signed you in before walking back to the rooms with the feeders.

Ok I feel like I should explain to you what feeders are, if you havent already guessed. Feeders are humans, yes human that know about vampires that let us feed off of them. Not to the point of them dying but they do get a really good high…so I guess its like a win, win…anyway back to the story.

After I was done at the feeder Peace talked me into going back to the Moroi’s dorms, instead of looking for that guy. Who Peace didn’t know either, ‘very odd.’ I thought to myself. “so ill see you later.” Peace said, through I could tell that she was still worried about me even though she trying to hide it. I simply gave her a short nod before walking into the dorms. I slowly walked up the stairs to her dorm. 

Seemingly stupid and random question popping into her mind:

‘what in the hell happened at that party?’
‘was the punch spiked with something she didn’t see?’
‘was father right and I am just going crazy?’
‘why would someone’s aura blind me like that?’ 
‘was it that mystery dude’s fault, from his absent aura?’

I walked into my dorm and took off my jacket before hanging it up. I locked it the door and walked into the part that was my bedroom and sat down heavily on my bed. I took a deep breath and took off my shoes before laying back looking at the ceiling. More questions coming to my mind. ‘what if someone was trying to blind me from seeing something I was suppose to?’ was the final question that flew through my mind before sleep took over and I fell asleep.


© 2011 Beckuuuh Grossack


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
Added on March 30, 2011
Last Updated on March 30, 2011


Author

Beckuuuh Grossack
Beckuuuh Grossack

Oakland Gardens, NY



About
ok so here to about me: im weird, love to talk to my besties and etc etc etc blah blah blah ;) so wanna be a filmmaker/editor when i get older. and just resently that i can actully write soz ima use t.. more..

Writing