Will I die tonight?

Will I die tonight?

A Story by Demi Boyack
"

It's when a a family go on a trip to California,Los Angeles (there originally from Norway)and they didn't know there was a war going on in Denver there were getting attacked by the invaders

"
It all happened in spring in 1940  the Jackson family are going to Los Angeles for the summer.As they were getting on the plane Derek heard something he turned around and heard a gun shot then he screamed "Mom,Dad,Hailey were in trouble!" as the German Army comes And the Jackson family runs onto the plane a minute before the plane takes off.The army was left behind if they got caught they would be dead or they'd escaped before they kill them.Now there safe in Los Angeles but they have no connection to Norway so right now there stuck there the airports got burnt by teenagers and the buses are broke down because the controls are broken and the Jackson family are now at there hotel the hotel famous people slept at it was beautiful there was lakes and rivers everywhere and there was rose gardens and berry bushes.Then it was finally August now the Jackson family are now going home they had so much fun and they have to go back now there on the airplane going back to Norway.they get out of the airport and there home land is completely destroyed now the German Army is gone and everyone is dead all there family and friends are dead in Norway the four people are the only survivors there now there home is now in  Los Angeles where it's safe.Now they moved backed to Norway and found two other survivors and they populate the country they fixed everything from homes to airports.


         

                                                                                  AND THAT'S THE END OF MY STORY 
                                                                         
                                                                                    THANKS FOR READING!
                                      

© 2012 Demi Boyack


Author's Note

Demi Boyack
I'm only ten years old

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice! Please read some of my poems... :)


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 10, 2012
Last Updated on March 10, 2012

Author

Demi Boyack
Demi Boyack

Fairbanks, AK



Writing