The Essence of Betrayal

The Essence of Betrayal

A Poem by Succubi
"

This is a statement against one of the people that I thought were my closest freinds. But they turned their back on me, and because of them I am in some deep s**t right now. So I would like it if you all read this statement, and I appreciate your reviews

"

     We stand before God now...to purge our secrets to him in search for the truth. Only God knows the truth, nothing but the truth and all the lies that plague this Earth. The lies that have plague our lives and corrupted our souls to commit devious acts against those who we had considered "close" and "familiar". Temptation is a b***h, we can all understand that, but when you give in to it and you know what you did was wrong and immoral; stand before God and tell him the truth and nothing but the truth. Stand before your peers and the law, because like God said the truth shall set you free. But, if you want to be a prisoner of your own lies, go ahead and be, but no one is going to search for the key to unlock you, because they will be stuck in the same cell with you. BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT THEM DOWN WITH YOU. And since you brought your enemies so close, to the point that they will be the only ones that you face, you are stuck in a circle of Hell, rotting with the lowest of the low, BETRAYERS. Welcome to your life, and heed our warning, God may not damn you in this life, but we will. There is no stench worse than the stench of liars, w****s, and traitors. The essence of it all, is still an answer that I am looking for. What drove you to go against your peers, what drove you to go against everything that we stood for, and everything that you stood for. You can say that you have faith as much as you want to say you do and hope to God that you will be saved. But like they say, God only forgives children and fools. You may be a fool, and God may forgive you for that, but that's up to him. Now, you definatly are not a child, what has happened in these past few days proves that you are not a child. Virginity is your innocence, and you have long given that away, so therefore you are not a child. But I can't call you an adult, an adult and a truly mature person will fully take responsibility for their actions. Which you failed to do. If by some small chance that the truth isn't discovered and that you got your way, you will face your punishment for this s**t in this life or the next. I don't know the full truth, and I don't think any of us ever will. But I can see very clearly, that we are rotting in a puddle of lies. YOUR LIES!!!!! Excuse me for my rage, but its funny that innocent people get hurt because of the actions of the guilty. This is an endless cycle that has been re-occuring throughout the times, and it seems that there are no ends in sight, but one priority that we should all have in life is to ease that cycle a little bit and break it, by doing what is righteous and right. BUT, you FAILED to do THAT. So may I ask the question again, what was the essence of your betrayal against us all? What was your motive to s**t lies through your mouth, while the truth goes right up your C**T???

© 2008 Succubi


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my i must say this is truly a disturbing piece but certainly can understand why you vented it out... the power the church hold over it's disciples is to me a form of brain washing, they try to use fear as tool to control you when in the church lies more corruption and dirty deeds then what they are supposedly protecting you from... I am with you on this one my friend. praise God not the man made religions sinners hide behind.

Posted 15 Years Ago


hmmm? Wow there is some serious anger in that poem, it seems like some1's boyfriend slept with some1's bestfriend. Am I close? People are going to be people, and unfortunately people can make some very selfish decisions in life, and sometims innocent people are hurt in the process. When people do things that hurts us. The first feeling we feel is sadness, then anger, then blame. The awful truth is we can blame and condemn all the hell we want, but it's not going to change what happened. The only thing we can do is take the knowledge of knowing how a situation like this made us feel, and vow to not hurt another person to this degree. A good thing about this is atleast you didn't marry the son of a b***h... That would have been even more devastating, and another thing is atleast now you know that he may not in fact be the one, and you can be on the lookout for some1 better. Someone who cherishes and respects your relationship as much as you do. Everything will catch back up to them eventually, and they will see what it's like to be betrayed. You can choose to be the crazy jealous person on the side (which would only make you look like a fool). Trust me, first hand experience... Or you can just go on about your life and keep your head up, and stay strong. Once he see's you are unscathed and not scarred, he is going to want you back, that's where your pay back comes in. That's if you don't want him back. take care, peace and love...

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 3, 2008

Author

Succubi
Succubi

Portland



About
My name is Jennifer. I am fifteen years old and I am inspired to be a poet, novelist, songwriter. I play the electric guitar and hope to start a band one day with my music and lyrics. more..

Writing