Love At It's Bloodiest

Love At It's Bloodiest

A Book by .Because.I.Said.So.
"

Rhiel is a shy girl who just turned fifteen. She's teased and bullied all the time, and her father hates her (longer description in author's notes).

"

© 2013 .Because.I.Said.So.


Author's Note

.Because.I.Said.So.
For Rhiel's (Ree - ell) fifteenth birthday, all she asks for is for her parents to show up to her choir performance. She knows they won't, but she wishes for it anyway. A week or so after her birthday, a boy moves in across the street from her and her family. His name is Axel, but everyone calls him 'emo boy'. While Rhiel is puzzled by him, Axel hates her. He hates her friends, he hates her money, and he hates her way of living. What he doesn't know is that know one really knows her. Rhiel and Axel are thrown together in every way possible: Science projects, desk arrangements. The list goes on. So while Rhiel tries to break Axel's defensive barriers, Axel is struggling to know the real her, even if they both get hurt along the way.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on September 24, 2013
Last Updated on September 24, 2013
Tags: cutting, love, romance, teen, girl, emo, emo love

Author

.Because.I.Said.So.
.Because.I.Said.So.

Kanab, UT, UT



About
Hi! I love writing. Poetry, books, stories, songs, most everything. I may not be good, but I love it, and FYI, I'm proud of my work, no matter what anyone says! I decided that if YOU don't like it, D.. more..

Writing
Fear Fear

A Chapter by .Because.I.Said.So.


Joy Joy

A Chapter by .Because.I.Said.So.