Old tom moris.

Old tom moris.

A Story by Abd-afeez
"

Just an inspirational story you have got to read.

"
In an odd world i don't know why people try to get even. Is it for revenge, satisfaction or pride. It is just a question that need to be answered. That reminds me of old mr tom. Seven years ago that he joined them in heaven only because of some bloke trying to get even in a revenge ful manner. The very ambitious or tom soil hard to make fortune. Money danced to his tune, his empire kept growing. He swept aside his competitors, and he kept excelling. Mr eldwin was a bad business man. He found old tom as a great intimidator and hinderance. He was so desperate that he got old too murdered. It is a very bad decision for him. Is it not odd for him to get even in that manner! Instead of evening out his odds he tried to get even. It is simple don't try to get even, instead even out your odds. May be a better business strategy would have paid mr eldwin. The death of mr tom never made him a better business man but instead other competitors grew stronger.

© 2009 Abd-afeez


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 13, 2009

Author

Abd-afeez
Abd-afeez

Ibadan, Nigeria



About
Am just so creative and prolific. Am from south western nigeria. And am currently studying biochemistry. i really love the science world. Here you see a piece of ink on paper and on it you see result .. more..

Writing