Even In Death

Even In Death

A Story by A LaDy NaMeD D
"

well, this is kind of complicated, yet it's simple. About some things that i don't tell you i assume you'll make your own conclusions. I kind of had inspiration from a couple of movies, one of which is very obvious.

"

 

Even in Death

 

 

Even in death her skin for a moment held the sweet scent of honey and vanilla. Her body still felt the same warmth that it had before when he would touch her. Even her touch still sent tingles up and down his spine. Even in death she was still the most beautiful woman on earth. The Helen of Troy of his era. Yet, he still hated her. Her lifeless corpse was not enough to satisfy his blood lust. He still wanted to pick her up by her throat and snap her neck in four places. To gauge out her eyes, those wretchedly beautiful green eyes. Tear her body limb from limb. He knew that something in him had changed. His soul was no longer the sweet gentle soul it had once been. Slowly he pulled her body until she was lying down in his lap her head fell gracefully against his shoulder. As he picked up the knife by its handle he noted that even in death she was still graceful. He ran his other hand ran down her face and opened her mouth just enough to put the tip against the inside of her right cheek. The only change he noticed in her was her sad expression. Her usual smile was gone from her face and he laughed a slow deep laugh. It chilled the room and he was now very sure he had changed.

            “Come on my dear….look at the Brightside. You no longer have to deal with the pains of humanity.” He watched her face as if hoping her expression would change.

            When it didn’t his face grew blank, and slowly he whispered, “Why such a long face….maybe..” he began dragging the knife towards her lips, unaffected by the warm blood that slowly slide down her face onto his wrist. “You should smile a little.”

© 2008 A LaDy NaMeD D


Author's Note

A LaDy NaMeD D
ummm just comments and suggestions.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked this. I mean she is dead and that's sad. I thought it was excellent though. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ive had to search like crazy to find this. YO submitted it to my contest and they dont tell you who the authors are. I just wanted to say I LOVED this peice. It really stood out among all the other submissions. This was really good. Keep up the work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This character kind of reminds me a little bit of the Joker. He describes her as if she is the most beautiful person he's ever know. And it's almost as if he's madly in love with her. But he speaks as if he hate every inch of her. I'm also wondering why he hates her so much that even in death he still want to cause her bodily harm. I love the imaginary you reflected throughout the story. I could clearly see her lifeless within his arms as he craved a smile on her face.

Posted 14 Years Ago


A little nauseous is all...your writing is usually sexy and tempting and now I'm a little queasy, wasn't expecting this dark a piece out of you. Dizzy...must sit down...my forehead is sweating, girl...

Good write, a few typos but nothing to trip about...
Dang, when you decide to write horror, you write some horror alright!


Posted 15 Years Ago


There are very few vampire stories that I like. This is now at the top of the list. I hope you make a story telling why he hates her, though. I really liked it. And sorry, I have no suggestions for you, it's too good for those.

Posted 15 Years Ago


You have a gift for describing all things twisted and insane. This was a great holiday read. I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Great great great great great! I liked it.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

457 Views
7 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on October 30, 2008

Author

A LaDy NaMeD D
A LaDy NaMeD D

Smithfield, VA



About
HI!!!! It's been a LONG time and a lot has changed. I think the only thing that hasn't changed is my want to be a published author. I typically write erotica, but i'm know to dibble and dabble in .. more..

Writing