Angelica

Angelica

A Story by blueflame
"

It's a Prologue

"
Deric feels a heavy punch being planted on his left cheek,it sends him sprawling across the room,he hits the wall with his back like a bag of potatoes,he feels a sharp pain raise up his spine and explode in his head. He's breathing hard,a stream of blood is flowing from his mouth,he can taste the blood in his mouth, he counts his teeth with his tongue,they are all intact.

The bright light is hurting his eyes, he puts a hand to avert his eyes,he hears footsteps come towards him,he sees a blur figure towering above him, the figure hauls him up against the wall. Deric dangles in mid air utterly powerless,he tries to make out the face of the blur figure but he's fighting a loosing battle everything is white and bright.

He feels the fingers of the figure dig in his shoulders,the figure slams him against the wall, and says"you don't give up don't you?,you think you can stop me from taking your precious girlfriend's soul, you think that you can save her and stop me,you know that death can't be stopped lover boy,i have orders it's my job she must die and her soul is needed,her time is up"

Deric wearily rises his hands in attempt to find the figure's neck,like a dieing man he says"i_have to save_Angelica, i won't let you take her",the figure barks out a laugh and truths a sword into Deric's stomach,Deric feels the cold blade slice through his gut.

© 2015 blueflame


Author's Note

blueflame
Just wanna hear your reviews

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on February 11, 2015
Last Updated on February 11, 2015
Tags: yes

Author

blueflame
blueflame

johannesburg, gautang, South Africa



About
Well I'm a self absorbed kind of a guy down to earth, love to tell stories, little bit shy, love to laugh and play fifa more..

Writing
Africa Africa

A Story by blueflame


Amanda Amanda

A Story by blueflame