Amanda

Amanda

A Story by blueflame
"

It's about a girl who fell in love with the Angel of death

"
Amanda slams the door and throws her backpack on the floor. She strides to her bed and throws herself onto it face first. She takes a pillow and buries her face into it. The pillow muffles a scream that escapes her throat. She kicks and punches the bed.

She feels self hate rise in her,Tony played her, all he wanted was to sleep with her. Now she feels used,how could she let him rob her of her virginity. Now he is parading around school,telling everyone that she is a b***h. Her friends have stopped visiting her, they have dissociated themselves from her.

Tony told her that no man will want to marry a girl who easily lots her virginity at the age of sixteen. She hates herself, everyone in school calls her names. The thought of her parents coming back home from their vocation and finding out about this web her mind.

Her parents will disown her,they will send her to a Catholic boarding school.
She feels her throat tighten with self hate,she needs time to think. Her parents won't be back till next week tuesday. She turns and faces the white ceiling,tears of shelf pity are raining down her cheeks.

Her room is bathed in pink,aspect for the ceiling. She takes a deep breath,she feels herself slip into oblivion. She shakes her head and gets out of bed,she checks her watch it's 5:30 and she is still in her school uniform. She wearily gets out of her uniform and wears a black skinny jean,red T-shirt and white sneakers.

She needs to clam down and get her head straight,a walking in the park will do the trick,Tony face swims in front of her eyes,his beautiful blues eyes are staring at her,his straight face is impassive. She shakes her head and the face fades away. The need to get him out of her system burns in her chest.

Her stomach starts to churn, vomit rises from her stomach to her mouth. She thunders to the toilet,with vomit brim in her mouth. She pushes the toilet door which makes a loud bang has it hit the wall. She kneels in front of the chamber and vomits. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand,she stands and walks to the sink. The sixteen year old opens the tape and washes her hands and face,she stares at herself in the mirror,a zombie version of her stares back at her.

She feels like oxygen has eluded the house,she sighs and walks back to the kitchen, the need of fresh air burns in her lungs. The sixteen year old drags her feet into the living room, just as he was about to open the door. She hears a knock,who could that be?,she is not expecting anyone. She grabs the door knob and swings the door open.

Only to find Tony utterly breathless, with his hands on his knees,Amanda closes the door but Tony puts a hand and averts the door from closing. He pushes both the door and Amanda. Amanda falls backwards, Tony strides into the houses and closes the door, Tony is wearing a black robe with big long wings on his back.

Amanda stares at him with awe,she is intimidated by him, what has he come to do?, he has ruined her life already. She forces bravado in her voice "Tony get the hell out of my house before i call the police". Tony stares at her,with cold blue eyes"am afraid the police won't help you,only i can help you. I won't let you leave this house because if you do you'll die, you're suppose to die today. If you leave this house,you"ll get hit by the 7:30 bus from your long walk in the park and you'll die at 10:00 in the hospital_i thought that could just let you die, it's my job, but i couldn't".

He pauses and stars at her,he aims his fist at the door, it caused Amanda to flinch. Screaming he says " I wasn't suppose to feel anything for you, am not allowed to feel anything. I won't let you and my baby die!!!. Amanda screams back at him crying" what are you talking about?,what baby?_are you high get the f**k out of my house"

© 2015 blueflame


Author's Note

blueflame
I don't know when will i complete it,

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on February 22, 2015
Last Updated on February 22, 2015
Tags: yes

Author

blueflame
blueflame

johannesburg, gautang, South Africa



About
Well I'm a self absorbed kind of a guy down to earth, love to tell stories, little bit shy, love to laugh and play fifa more..

Writing
Africa Africa

A Story by blueflame


Angelica Angelica

A Story by blueflame