Harvey the Human

Harvey the Human

A Story by Detective Watts
"

A parody of those childrens stories the author clearly didn't try on.

"

There once was a human named Harvey the Human. Harvey the Human lived in a very human house filled with T-Shirts and Oil Based Paints.

 

One day Harvey the Human woke up to find he had a problem. Harvey the Human was having trouble doing a stereotypical human thing like, I dunno, watching T.V or ordering pizza or something.

 

Harvey the Human decided to visit his friend Conny the Cockatoo who lived in A Corn Field.

 

“Conny the Cockatoo?” said Harvey the Human

“Do you know how I can do a stereotypical human thing like, I dunno, watching T.V or ordering pizza or something?”

“No” said Conny.

“Maybe we should ask Nelly the Negro?”

 

Conny the Cokatoo and Harvey the Human went to Nelly the Negro’s house to ask him if he could help.

“Nelly the Negro?” said Harvey the Human.

“Do you know how I can do a stereotypical human thing like, I dunno, watching T.V or ordering pizza or something?” asked Harvey the Human.

“Pimp my ho pop a cap in a copper” replied Nelly the Negro.

“Of course” said Harvey the Human

“All I need to do is pimp my ho pop a cap in a copper and I’ll be able to do a stereotypical human thing like, I dunno, watching T.V or ordering pizza or something” replied Harvey the Human.

 

And They Lived Happily Ever After

© 2010 Detective Watts


Author's Note

Detective Watts
If you look carefully you'll notice the image I used is the one on the wikipedia page for humans. I love it. They look so grumpy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ridiculous, and quite hilarious as usual. I do love those grumpy faces!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very funny.
The parody is spot on, and the writing is clever.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2010
Last Updated on October 21, 2010
Tags: Detective Watts, Childrens stories, parody

Author

Detective Watts
Detective Watts

Wollongong, NSW, Australia



About
I can now be found -------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.writerscafe.org/Lincoln%20Bey -------------------------------------------------------------- ^^^^.. more..

Writing