Our Time Together

Our Time Together

A Story by Dez H.
"

A man and his mistress.

"

Our Time Together

“I remember the first day I met you.” I say to her.

“I remember it too, you were so shy.” She responds.

This is the first time we’ve been alone all day.

“I missed you.” I tell her.

“I know you did, I could feel you thinking about me.”

I give her a kiss and all the hustle and bustle of the day just seems to melt away.

“So what do you think about the decision I made earlier?” I ask.

“I think that it could be lucrative and beneficial in the long run.”

She has always been supportive and behind my actions unless it was truly just a stupid idea. I just smile and kiss her again.

“Do you remember when Don tried to kick that cat then slipped and fell on his a*s?” I ask her.

“Yeah it was funny; we laughed until tears came to our eyes.”

I pause to look at her for a moment. I touch her using my finger tips to explore every part of her, use my nose to take in her fragrance wishing I could at this very moment molest her with every taste bud. But I don’t, it’s just another kiss and a smile.

We have always had fun alone with the music on just me and her getting our minds right before anybody else could come and interrupt our moments.

“I love when I wake up and you are right there lying next to me.” I tell her.

“I know you do, that’s why I’m always awake staring at you when you open your eyes.”

She always gives me motivation to run head first into the world that awaits me. Even when I’m lost and broke, she has a way of saying just the right things to make me happy about the tribulations.

“You know people can tell when we have been together?” I ask her.

“Togetherness is the bond of life.  Apart we decay like a tree that has fallen in the forest.”

She always has been an endless fountain quenching my thirst for knowledge. I reach for a cigarette and she gets offended.

“Why are you picking that up? Don’t you know I can make you feel better by just taking me in?”

So I put down the legal death certificate and embrace her again.

“Like Sade says baby, you give me the sweetest taboo.” I say to her feeling the wave of pleasure she delivers with a caress of bliss.

“I’ll be here for you until the end of time.” She whispers in my ear and goose bumps invade my body.

I kiss her once more and she hits me in the chest causing me to lose my breath and I cough just to get it back; she has always been simultaneous like that. Funny thing I’ve always like it, I like the way she looks at me afterwards. It’s almost like I understand the way she is more and more. This type of relationship is what makes the world go around and any female I’ve ever been with has known that she has always come before them. She is my sense of time as she goes deep inside of my soul and mind.

“This is the time for you and me.” She seductively pronounces.

All of the initial formalities were out of the way now and we are now on our own planet watching stars fly by and galaxies form as we converse on how we will make our new planet.

“I know I’ve told you before but, I love you.” I confess.

“I know you do; I love you too.” She responds.

I hear my wife in the distance and we both look in that direction. Okay I’ll admit it; the one I’m with is my mistress, don’t judge me. I can also hear my friends out there as well.

“You know they are looking for you?” She asks.

“I know, but I like this right here.”

I just want to be with her and no one else as faces and faces and voices and voices pass me throughout my day showing me how much of a man I really am.  

“Tonight at our special place after they all leave I presume?” I ask her.

She smiles at me; that same one I melt for.

“Presume that we’ll be creating dreams and solving all of the world’s problems when we meet again.” She says rubbing my face and turning away.

I hear a door open and the voices of my daily life break our connection and we both know it’s not just the two of us anymore. I love it when I share my time with her while the others are around digging her like I do but I felt like being with her solo for a moment as I leave her with them looking at me silently calling me back but I know I’ll see her later. I love you Mary Jane.

-Gone. 

© 2012 Dez H.


Author's Note

Dez H.
I like this one. It's how i feel inside.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love this

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dez H.

11 Years Ago

right on i only speak from the heart baby girl. I'm glad you can relate.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 18, 2012
Last Updated on April 18, 2012

Author

Dez H.
Dez H.

Indpls., IN



About
To the man with an ear for verbal delicacies- the man who searches painfully for the perfect word, and puts the way of saying a thing above the thing said- there is in writing the constant joy of sudd.. more..

Writing