An Angel in Disguise

An Angel in Disguise

A Story by DD
"

A Gravitating story I created myself.

"

I was just in my normal eighth-grade class on a normal school day in normal old Jacksonville when something that I could have never imagined happened to my school. A man busted into my classroom telling everyone to get on the floor, pointing a gun at people. Like the smart kids that we were, we got on the floor, except for one kid named William Benedict who thought he was really big compared to everyone else. He charged at the man head-on, ramming him to the floor, knocking the gun out of his hand. But this man got up and threw a fatal punch that decapitated William. Everyone screamed in terror and tried to run, but the teacher told us to stay calm. We heard a loud bang on the door followed by “This is the police, we are looking for a crazy man who has been on a dangerous spree, and we heard that he might be your room.” Everyone was quiet as we had a gun pointed at our head and we heard the police stamp away from the door as they said: “ This room must have evacuated early, no need to worry.” As I heard that, my heart sank and I remember thinking, “ We got the worst cops at our school and because of these idiots we’re going to die.” One of the students whose name was Jeffrey went up to ask this man a question, at his own risk. Jeffrey asked this man, “Are you like a superhero? If not don’t answer this next question. So let’s say you were some kind of superhero, why are attacking nice regular people?”. The man grunted it off and motioned Jeffrey to go back to his seat. The man got up and said, “ If you really want to know my story, this is it. When I was a kid, I was stolen from my parents and brought to this lab-sort place and was injected with this needle that I later figured out was steroids. I was injected with these things for 23 years straight as an experiment until one day they took me out of my chains and tested me. Apparently, these treatments had been making me stronger each time I got them. I was put back in my shackles for 2 more years, until today when I broke out and now they’re trying to recapture me.” Everybody started clapping when he finished his story, including me, which was shocking. What happened was he got him to be calm and told him that we were going to help him get out of this problem. He let us go and we got proper help for him. He ended up being my long-lost cousin who I had heard nothing about, and now he lives with me. We ended suing the company that drugged him up and getting them shut down. But if he hears their name, it’s like a trigger word and he gets really angry and cries about how they stole 25 years of his life and how he will never be able to get them back. 

© 2018 DD


Author's Note

DD
Tell me any mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on January 8, 2018
Last Updated on January 8, 2018
Tags: Dark, Interesting

Author

DD
DD

Jacksonville, FL



About
!4 years old horrible writer who wants to be a good writer more..