Glitch Life

Glitch Life

A Story by DiamondWolfz
"

this story is about someone who has a diffrent with a normal human being

"
Glitch Life
hey there, my name is Vanessa and i'm 12 years old. i know i'm not normal but i'm still my self or maybe you can say as the bad person you can see here. so let me tell you my story first.

Since i was born i already have some issues, i can't be touched. i don't know how or why but i like it. when it come go school at my 5th age i been bullied for no reason. but luckly i can't be touched or anything, but since they did that to me i have started a revenge at my 6th age. i planed to defeat who has defeated me up when i'm 5. i did it and it's been my life for now on. but now i can touch or being touched o i need to be careful of anything.
well my life now is great, before tiffany come join to my group of friends. now she is acted like i'm not exist in real life. she started to bully me and my friend bully me too, i can't even believe i have been bullied from my own friend. and i'm not happy about it. the anger get the best of me. tonight is the night where they meet their fate. the have been met with a bad soul. they still don't know that i planned something for them soon.
as soon the school over i told tiffany to go to the back of the school. and yes it was easy for me to do that to her  because she's not caution around her self. and the story of her stealing my friend is over right here. right now. and i still not gonna tell them that i killed her. it's because for a reason.
the next day i'm at my room picking a gun and a knife even if i can't be touched or anything i still need weapon. well some of the  know about my little secret so i decided to end their story to. before they call the police. well for now i get them tied up in a chair and looking at someone who know my secret to, get a suffer from a really painful time they have here.
i found out that i can glitch to computer to, i found it out by touching the screen of the computer or laptop something like that. but since that i change my name. i change my name to "The Glitch"

© 2019 DiamondWolfz


Author's Note

DiamondWolfz
i know i'm not a good writer but atleast try it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on May 14, 2019
Last Updated on May 14, 2019
Tags: #Crime

Author

DiamondWolfz
DiamondWolfz

Just back from the long time vacation



About
judt decided to change my bio lol more..

Writing