Some Man

Some Man

A by Sexy P3nguin
"

Just something I wrote and thought I would share my fellings about some things..

"

Some man you are. Beating your wife kids. They bruise and welp but you don't care.Some ma you are. Raping your only child for some sick reason. You do it day in and day out but you dont realize who you are... Well let me tell you. Your a worthless waste of f*****g space! Your a heartles sadistic monster who deserves to die. You think your a man because you have something dangaling between your legs. News flash mother f****r, REAL men don't there wife and children. A real man takes time out of his day to spend time with them and ask them how there day was. A real man is not you... You are a p***y. Someone who hides behind his or her lies and thinks wrong means right. It is peopole like you who cause scuicides. If you gave you children and wife the respect they deserve, maybe they wouldn't be contemplating if there life is worth living. So I stand up and applaud to all of those people who have or are going through this. I applaud for you hoping to give you the strength you need to live through it. Thank you for your time...

 

Dustin "Sexy P3nguin" Davis, December 16, 2009

© 2009 Sexy P3nguin


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love your message, it's very strong and I applaud you for it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was a very deep write here that would completely make anyone think twice before doing anything to anyone.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I dont see how this is a poem, story, or anything outside of maybe a personal journal entry.

Which begs the question; why is this here?

Posted 14 Years Ago


once again- more amazing writing. some ppl suck :-(

Posted 14 Years Ago


Thank you so much for writing about this, it made me smile at how much you care. I love you so much for writing this. Keep writing, babe.

~Mimi

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ZmH
i love this poem dusty its very true

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very very true....Our world today is disgusting!! Fabulous work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love the passion. fix the few grammatical errors and the left out words and it would be great! thanks for posting!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow.
This is.. it doesnt have words, .
I think EVERY man who does this should read this, or have it screamed in their face.
I like your viewpoint.

Posted 14 Years Ago





Rate: 100 % for the passion with which you
write.

------ Eagle Cruagh

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 16, 2009

Author

Sexy P3nguin
Sexy P3nguin

NC



About
Hello there everyone. :) My name is Dustin S. Davis. I choose NOT to share my middle name. Don't ask for it either. I wont tell you. Anyway, I have been writing fictional/non-fictional (more fiction).. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Undone Undone

A Poem by TamiViolet