Reiteration

Reiteration

A Story by nihilistictablelamp

i told her "you only care when i say that i want to die. you only care when i say i control the moon and i will say that i refuse for it to shine. you only care when i've replaced the clear coffee pot with that black substance you adore. there are a plethora of times when you care, but it is only when there is an act of urgency. i cannot even reconcile with my own thoughts, let alone another being that threatens to coincide with them have a clear voice. you only cared when i said i don't want to have a morsel of anything. when i screamed so loud that someone actually heard it. isn't it a pity for someone to hear such a guttural scream?" i told her, "you were the one who crafted the rope, and it is inevitable for you to continue retying the knots, but i want you to know that wherever this rope leads, i still have the material to cut through the mangled mess and leave it by a thread."

© 2014 nihilistictablelamp


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow I do not know what you wrote that for but if that was about controlling relationships then you have painted a picture and it is so powerful. I love how you have called it reiteration. Great job. Second story and I already love you. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 12, 2014
Last Updated on January 12, 2014

Author

nihilistictablelamp
nihilistictablelamp

TX



About
I want to keep smashing myself until I am whole. more..

Writing