Puppet Sack

Puppet Sack

A Poem by dramamine
"

Part 1 and Part 2

"

Puppet Sack

Come to me...in this hour of need.

I can taste you in the dirt, I can feel you beneath my feet.

So cold, so frozen...you can relax now, releasing every fear.

You can’t run, you can’t escape, don’t worry you can never leave.

You belong to me.

Eyes filled with bleach, skin in pieces, a paper doll decay.

I’ll let you sleep now, seeping through the cracks, bleeding unto me.

You’re my favorite.

You were always my favorite.

I find you captivating.

I find you fascinating.

You are mine now.

You will always be mine.

I can feel you, I can taste you, I can breathe you.

I told you….I f*****g told you….you can never leave.

You will live forever in me.

So broken, so empty, I fill you with dirt, maggots find shelter in your skin.

Shut up! Get out of my head! Why can’t you see? You belong to me!

These voices eating and picking away at my brain. You are my sane.

Shut up! Shut up! Oh god...what have I done? You can never leave.  

I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO,  I CAN BARELY BREATHE, I LOVE YOU DON’T YOU SEE? IN DEATH YOU WILL LOVE ME, WHY CAN’T YOU F*****G SEE? 

YOU BELONG TO ME.

    I CAN TEAR YOU APART. 

I CAN RIP YOU APART. 

YOU ARE MINE.

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE.

 I’M YOURS...I’M YOURS….

YOU BELONG TO ME.

DO YOU SEE? DO YOU SEE?




Puppet Sack Pt.2

Breath in me, look inside, tear me open and rip me apart.

Let go, feel my lungs and feed upon my organs, I need you to know.

Unrequited desires, injecting dirt and sealing spiders, I want this to show.

Pouring bleach, bleeding secrets, burying insanity deeper into my skin.

So cold, so much decay, maggots and bees digging their graves in my eyes.

Cutting, loving, shoving dirt in my bones, regret, tainted madness seeping through.

You want me to live forever, you never want to say goodbye.

Unrelenting torment twisting it’s way through you, screams fill the sky.

Pushing and pulling, snapping and swallowing, blood and dirt surround us.

Relax...it’s all over now, leave me here without a sound.




   

© 2015 dramamine


Author's Note

dramamine
This is most likely the darkest thing I have ever written, just know that it's not about me personally. I'm sorry if anything in these poems offended you. I also apologize if it's difficult to read, I tried to structure the sentences better. As always please let me know your thoughts, I thank you ahead of time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

First let me say you are a good writer so you don't need to lower yourself to the use of foul language to get your point across. I agree this is your darkest poem yet, in fact it is a little frighting. You do to much of this and your parents will be sending you to someone who will want to open your head and shine some light in there. :~)
Remember dark poetry can be educational and enlightening, harmful dark poetry is the results of a questionable mind.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Yes, this is perhaps the most intense piece you have written because, while it is not from your own personal life, you have written it from an introspective point of view and in doing so have put yourself in the shoes of one heck of a mind-battle. The struggle between a person and her (or his) demons is a personal one and only someone who has experienced this OR is keenly observant of those who do suffer in this war could have penned it so well. For me, writing this in two parts is an effective way of demonstrating the struggle and regret while balancing it with acceptance and finally ending the war. The titles are also great because sack puppets are creations (sometimes like the demons in our heads) and they deteriorate easily, being so fragile. Your first part shows the chaotic nature of a fractured mind, trying to come to terms with some form of medication and or suicidal thoughts. The banter back and forth makes it that much more intense. Then in the second part thee is a calmness and acceptance as if the medication is working or death is slowly arriving as blood mingles in soil where maggots feast on another puppet sack, for that's all that is left...and then, peace... Dark and intense...well-done, Twiggy.



Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

First let me say you are a good writer so you don't need to lower yourself to the use of foul language to get your point across. I agree this is your darkest poem yet, in fact it is a little frighting. You do to much of this and your parents will be sending you to someone who will want to open your head and shine some light in there. :~)
Remember dark poetry can be educational and enlightening, harmful dark poetry is the results of a questionable mind.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 31, 2015
Last Updated on August 31, 2015
Tags: dark, poetry, life, death, obsession, love

Author

dramamine
dramamine

The Shire



About
You can call me Twiggy.I'm just a 16 year old girl. With no friends so I spend my time writing s****y tales, poetry, and listening to music. I hope to one day become a musician and you know start a ba.. more..

Writing