Find Your Other Half

Find Your Other Half

A Story by Doa'a Tq
"

What I knew from someone else. It's a piece of advise

"
Find Your Other Half!

- Who do you mean?
- Do you mean love, marriage?

Actually, I expect lots of questions because I did not fix my first line. What I mean? .. Let's start.

We all need our other half. However, the strongest other half, the powerful other half, the leader other half, and we need the shining other half. Be careful, I said over and over again "Other half" NOT "Another person". I mention this point because a lot or maybe all the people think that they need their other half in which means to be couple. I totally disagree with this point of view because the other half is truly inside you. So, "Do not leave yourself to find someone else." You have to start searching about your other half inside you. There is no need to ask someone to help you to do it. Why? Because there is no one is complete at all. Sit with yourself and take your time in thinking about how you should start searching.

Once I talk with someone has a lot of experiences with success, and I asked her "How often do you give up? How often do you feel that you want to do something, but you cannot? How often do you face frustration? …. Then, she asked me to cut my questions. She told me many attitudes and situations she walked through. While she was talking, I get the feeling of confidence from her eyes. The most important key to start searching is your self-confidence. You must be confident about that you can do many things, there is no one is better than you, you are capable of many amazing things, and you have the ability to decide whatever you want because you believe in yourself, you believe you have powerful other half full of energy inside you.

Are you aware of how much is happy that child when heshe start walking? Likewise, you feel more than that child when you do something new. So, complete your empty thoughts and complete your empty life with your other powerful half. The other powerful half will make you realize that you deserve something to do it in order to make the universe look at you and give you the chance to achieve more and more success as if you are the only one alive at this world.

In life, do not listen to the other because all they do that, they will push your dreams back, and they will laugh at you anyway. Stop thinking about them and just put your trust on your other half and make a challenge between life and you. With your other half, you dare to kill your fears and you will come out from darkness into light. After you find your other half, run into success life, into bright life, and into valuable life which you deserve.

#Doaa_Tq ツ

© 2016 Doa'a Tq


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This made me smile. Your words hold power-keep writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Doa'a Tq

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot :)
Again, inspirational. ;) Keep up the good work.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Doa'a Tq

7 Years Ago

Thank you, I will :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 18, 2016
Last Updated on August 18, 2016
Tags: #youth

Author

Doa'a Tq
Doa'a Tq

Sana'a, Islam, Yemen



About
Doa'a Tariq . I believe that “ Every cloud has a silver lining” I enjoy in writing. I wish I can publish my writings to get the other's advises. Also, I'm trying to spread hope and p.. more..

Writing
Stress Stress

A Story by Doa'a Tq


Luckily Luckily

A Poem by Doa'a Tq