The Family, The Book, The Wish

The Family, The Book, The Wish

A Chapter by Some Random Person.
"

Introduction. Note: is very short.

"

Charlie “Crazzios” Mators, who made fun of his age, being weird and all, loved to write... Crazy was what most people called him. He got the name Crazzios because, well, he was crazy and because of his love for pizza, Mazzios being his favorite restraunt. He hung with the creative crowd. Want evidence of them being creative? Doesn’t the name Crazzios count as evidence? I sure think it should.

                Either way, Charlie was as creative as the people he hung with. He wrote many stories, one for a different person in his little “group.” He wrote about 15 books, giving a signed copy to 15 different people in the group. The last one was called Wish Upon A Star, which was a nice book about a large mystery which was averted by wishes by a person whose name is Elijah.

The Book

Elijah was the oldest of three children: Nate, the youngest and most inexperienced; Haylee, the only girl, middle child, and the couch potato of the unusual family; and last, but not least , Elijah himself, the crazy blond who never thought twice about playing baseball.

But none of that is necessary information. Elijah had a few wishes, most of which he never mentioned.  Nevertheless, there was one outstanding wish, that he could be a normal kid.  All he really wanted was to be normal. He also had anemones friends who did things. Weird, evil, crazy things that weren’t wanted. No one knows why he was with them, but all that matters in this case because of what happened on the 12th of August on Beethoven Avenue, Siloam Springs, Arkansas.

It was around dusk; no one knows why he was there. Beethoven Ave. has alleyways perpendicular to the strange street. Beethoven Ave. also has weird people living in the houses and alleys. DrugsAlcohol, guns, gangs, you name it, it’s there. So why was Elijah on Beethoven Avenue?



© 2011 Some Random Person.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

drug, alcohol, guns, and gangs, sound like it is my kind of story. Great Introduction, can't wait to read more .

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. vampirelordqman
.memberID. 026
.division. III
.division.leader. Vacant
.name. Quan
.username. Qmembers
.novels. Between Heaven and Earth, Nephilims and Monsters, Black Moon
.status. Early Reader, Writer, noelwrimo Contestant
.noelwrimo.wordcount. 24,796
.join date. 05-29-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


Excellent introduction. You immediately drew me in. Reading on, anxiously.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really interesting introduction. Moving on to the next chapter!

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. PrincessZeldaWannaBe
.memberID. 029
.division. III
.division.leader. Vacant
.name. Bee
.username. PrincessZeldaFan
.novels. Sunset On Helheim, Elemental Warrior
.status. Early Reader, Early Writer
.join date. 06-28-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Quite short and almost tolerated childishness, a good introduction to the character of plotting, well done.

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. Thomas Fitzgerald
.memberID. 028
.division. III
.division.leader. Vacant
.name. Thomas
.username. kissaled
.novels. Adrian, Memoirs of a Gay(sha)!
.status. Early Reader, Early Writer
.join date. 06-27-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


you shouldn't tell us abiut his personality and his siblings perosonalities, show us instead.
other than that, intresting beginning

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the introduction to the story as well. I like the start. It keeps me interested. I can't wait to read the first chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very strong introduction to the story. You create interesting characters and storyline. I will read the next chapter.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The picture is the real family. Going from left to right is the Dad, Elijah, Haylee, Nate, and the Mom.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I really loved this introduction. :) You're doing very well.

~Bookers~ (Lizzard)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

He was looking for the sand lot so he could go try playing baseball?? I feel like this short story is a riddle... but I'm not sure i guessed it..

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

930 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 24, 2010
Last Updated on February 27, 2011

Wish Upon A Star


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Heartbreak Heartbreak

A Poem by RTB