The Vacuum Disaster

The Vacuum Disaster

A Book by Some Random Person.


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
A fun little story I got the idea off of the TAKS Test.... Maybe it's a good thing we take them?

No summery yet. Not spoilling it for you. SOrry. Can you find an evil vacuum picture to use as the cover?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I must say it really is good thing you take them, fun and frollics to be had by all.

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. Thomas Fitzgerald
.memberID. 028
.division. III
.division.leader. Vacant
.name. Thomas
.username. kissaled
.novels. Adrian, Memoirs of a Gay(sha)!
.status. Early Reader, Early Writer
.join date. 06-27-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


Overall, I would say you have a fun little tale beginning with these two chapters. It has it's fair share of spelling and other issues that wobble the flow a little, but they are things that are easily fixed. What I really liked about the story line you had brewing was the spoofing of the Adams Family, mixing it with a Vacuum Cleaner. While the Adams Family may be something everyone knows and can identify with, the idea of a out of control and evil Vacuum is new, fresh and funny.
If you choose to continue this tale, I would make one suggestion. Try to take the readers eyes and place them more onto what the Vacuum will do, and off of the actual people. After all I see the Vacuum ending up being the main character.

Great Start to a fun tale!
Wolfie

Posted 12 Years Ago


Thanks

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting title. I'll see if I can find something.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2011

Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing