The AEC

The AEC

A Chapter by Some Random Person.
"

Really, my birth wasn't!

"
So now we go to about a year after that, approximately, anyway. I was a late baby. I was born in August, 13, 1993. And guess what? I was born on Friday the 13th. You know what else? That's when I met my biological dad. Yeah... Him. The evil, terrorist, biological dad. Not good right? 
Well, when I met him, that's the same time he was also captured by the CIA, and taken to the headquarters, in Arkansas CIA headquarters, anyway. That's why she positioned here, to keep an eye on the espionage world. So that when I can take care of myself, she'd join the CIA, and start to train me in the CIA ways, instead of the American Embassy in China, or the AEC, which is actually another American Espionage Company. Does that make since now?
I actually probably shouldn't reveal this information, should I? I mean, whoever's reading this could be whoever, and that means anyone from being the average fisherman to the average fisherman who's actually a sniper waiting to kill me. Yes, I'm just waiting for stuff like that.
Anyway, about my birth. It was bad. For one, my father came in the middle of "wiping" me down. Definitely not good. For another, I was about two and a half months late. That could've caused some problems, especially in my brain. For third, I still came out somewhat smaller than normal babies. You'd think I would've been a little bit bigger, but no, I was so much smaller.
I came out crying, horribly loud. So instead of being a bit normally loud, I was a bit louder. That can work against you in spying. 
The doctors took me and cleaned me up and Dad came in. Well, you can imagine, he tried to kill me. No, he tried to kill Mom and me. No, he nearly set off a bomb in my hospital. Why, do you ask, would my father do that? Because he's a rude, terrorist who can't stand his ex-fiancee having a baby that's  his daughter.  And that's how we- the CIA agents- caught him and imprisoned him.
Now, my childhood, shall we?
My childhood wasn't very good. Well it was, but wasn't. Once I was six, my mother joined the CIA and went through more training. That's why it wasn't that good. When I was six, I started first grade. You may think that it's a bit too early for me, but I started school earlier than some people in the world might. 
My schoolteacher, Mrs. Brown was another CIA agent working undercover to try to protect me from my dad. Yes, my father, unfortunately broke out of jail and was on a rampage for  my mother's life and mine. I had to change my name, date-of-birth, school, even my house. It often confused me, that's why I was always in the background, I always forgot that I wasn't Eliza Wu anymore, but Elise Wild. I didn't remember my birthday, which now was 7-9-1994 and not 6-23-1994.


© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
Almost done.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting to the point of anger, the reader becomes entralled with factual resemblence but you never explain it, well done, good read.

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. Thomas Fitzgerald
.memberID. 028
.division. III
.division.leader. Vacant
.name. Thomas
.username. kissaled
.novels. Adrian, Memoirs of a Gay(sha)!
.status. Early Reader, Early Writer
.join date. 06-27-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting plot line, the mothers history is a little confusing, though

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Does that make since now?
^should be SENSE

Good chapter though.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 6, 2011
Last Updated on July 8, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing