After the titanic

After the titanic

A Story by AlexandriaMarie
"

This is my first fan fiction. This is about the love of Jack and Rose.

"
As she became more aware of her surroundings, Rose could feel a pounding head ache rising. Her whole body was numb and she could barely open her eyes to see where she was. Had she been rescued? Was she still in the middle of the cold Atlantic ocean awaiting her death?
The pain of not knowing killed her. She tried her best to open her eyes, and when she finally did, a there was light in her eyes. Morning? Had she really gotten to sleep through the whole night in the freezing cold? Oh god, and Jack!
Rose turned her head to the side, surprised to see Jack on the door with her. As her body thawed out, she began to move more, allowing her joints to flex. She took a deep breath in, even though it hurt really badly. Her chest felt as though it was frozen shut and any air wanting to enter her was a sharp knife. 
She got up and looked at him. A tiny smile was barely able to slip through her frozen lips, but she managed.

"Jack," she whispered pitifully. "Wake up, please!" She shook him for a moment, hoping he would wake up. Dear god please let him be alive, she thought. 
Suddenly, his eyes fluttered open, much easier than her eyes had. He looked up at the sky and seemed to have the same reaction that Rose had gotten. 
"R-os-e" he stuttered, gasping for air.
She looked down at him and a tear ran down her eye. He is alive! 

They stared at each other for a moment, knowing that each other were okay, was all they needed right then. She leaned down and pressed her cold lips to his, and he smiled. Jack finally managed to sit up, and felt much better when he did.
"Ro-se, I, I d-on't kno-w how the he-ll we are g-going to be ab-le to sur-vive out h-ere. We need so-me kind of h-elp. It's e-ither we ge-t saved, or we fre-eze our a-sses off and d-d-die." he said, shivering roughly.
She nodded her head. Of course they were going to die. No food, no drinkable water. Nothing but cold salt water and each other. 
Suddenly, the heard a horn. The kind of horn that belonged to a small ship. They both looked in the direction it came from. Jack squinted his eyes and then made out the shape of a cruise ship. Even though it hurt, he took a deep breath and screamed at the top of his lungs.
It was no use, the ship was too far away. Luckily for the both of them, it was coming in their direction. Rose held on to his hand and smiled.
"Jack, we have hope." she said.
He grabbed her waist and kissed her. "We will always have hope, if we never let go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading everyone. If you liked the movie titanic, please check out these tumblrs 

© 2012 AlexandriaMarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on April 15, 2012
Last Updated on April 15, 2012
Tags: titanic, love, rose, jack, cute, couples, sacrifice, iceberg

Author

AlexandriaMarie
AlexandriaMarie

No, NJ



About
I love writing and always have. When I pick up a pencil, it feels like everything else around me is, gone. more..

Writing