Depression

Depression

A Story by DragonSoul150
"

This isn't much of a story, I don't know what to call it.

"

Depression

That time when you feel like your whole life is worthless and a pain. You don't think or care about any good things you've done, only the bad. And that's when you feel like death may be the only option for you.

Depression leads to suicide. Many people have depression and don't understand how much better their lives are to more than half of the people around them. You think that God's only purpose for you in life was just to kill yourself. Well.....what if on a 3% chance you were actually right. Oh well is what you say.

First you don't care and then there's that one random moment where you're doing nothing and then all of a sudden it hits you in the face. You notice you've done much more good than bad in your life. You feel that if you just die then and there, you'll make everyone around you happier. That's not true.

Sure, you might make a few people happy. But your family most likely won't. There's still those family members that will be happy. But think about your parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, god-fathers and mothers, or sisters, brothers or god-siblings. Just imagine how the majority will feel. If you're not sure, just ask them, "If I die within the next ______ (hours, days, weeks, months, years), how will you react." If they say something mean or say they'd be happy, or just can't give a straight answer, then they probably won't miss you, or at least not long.

If you've concluded that most people won't care, or won't miss you, then still think about how you've impacted their lives. If you still think that you should die, I don't recommend it AT ALL, but then at least now you'll have a reason. But you better eat one of your favorite foods or do one of your favorite things at least a few hours before or less. That way, you'll die happy.

(I don't recommend any of you to follow my instructions, because I was suicidal before and feel like I should die now. Don't comment about me though, comment about what was said before.)

© 2014 DragonSoul150


Author's Note

DragonSoul150
I'm no long depressed it was for only a short period of time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1048 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 4, 2013
Last Updated on April 30, 2014

Author

DragonSoul150
DragonSoul150

Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas



About
I'm a 14 year old guy. I don't really write a lot, only when an idea comes to mind and I can remember it. Most of my short stories are written in about 2 hours or less. I may come up with some tragedi.. more..

Writing