Vampires Can Never Be Trusted

Vampires Can Never Be Trusted

A Chapter by Aly Jones

It wasn’t too long till nightfall came. I walked outside of my apartment, locking it up. I walk over to the club, the same one from last night. Foolish mortals. They never learn.

I had a few drinks, letting them sink in. They tasted horrible. You’d think these humans would at least make the alcohol taste better. I had a few more shots before I started dancing. It wasn’t long until a boy joined me. We grinded to the beat of the fast-beat pop song; his hands on my hips, my arms wrapped around his neck. His head leaned down, and I shook my own. I wasn’t about to break my rules now.

“Come here, Princess.” No. I shook my head again to clear it. Not now. Maybe never. I can’t handle that pressure.

We continue grinding to the beat. I was getting hungry. I whisper in his ear, and he nods. We head down the street, to another motel. I was really sick of motels, but it was the routine male mortals had when they just wanted a f**k out of a girl.

“What’s your name?” He asks in my ear.

“Phoenix Seraphina,” I say, smiling at him. Before I could react, his teeth turned into razor sharp fangs. I felt my eyes go wide, as he bit my neck, his venom seeping into my veins. I felt light headed, and he hissed as my blood entered his mouth. I was unconscious in the next second.


ღ ☮ ♥ ♥ ☮ ღ


When I woke up in the unfamiliar room, I was on the verge of insanity. I was starving. I hadn’t fed in probably a week. The room was freezing cold, with light barely shining through a thin square window. I hissed at it viciously, trying to escape the light. Demons and light don’t mix very well. It usually ends with me turning into a pile of ashes.

I jerked away from the light. Or, attempted to. Whoever had taken me had chained me up pretty well. But, not well enough. The cold of this cell on the metal chains hurt, but I was starving. I broke the chains in a matter of seconds, and started tearing the cell apart piece by piece. I was careful to stay away from the light of the window in my weakened state. I snarled and growled as I tried to gain control over myself. It was definitely true now: I had gone mad.

A guard came to calm me down, but all I did was rip him to shreds. Vampire. I hissed the word out loud. I start gagging as his blood entered my mouth. I tossed him out of my cell, his dead corpses no longer looked appetizing. I tried coughing back up the blood, desperate for it to leave my system so that I could regain control.

I could hear the screeching of the door opening down the hall, letting in a pool of light that I quickly crawled away from. Someone’s footsteps could be heard echoing toward me. They squatted in front of me, and I recognized him almost immediately. He was the same guy from the bar --- the same guy from the motel. He smirks as I felt my eyes go wide. “Remember me?”

I look away angrily, continuing to try to cough up the disgusting Vampire blood. It stung my throat, and was stuck there unless I could make it come out. “Help,” I squeak, defeated. The blood was taking whatever strength I had left.

“Alright, I’ll help you. If you answer a few questions for me.”

I growl at him in warning. “Never.”

“Okay, whatever. Good luck with … whatever that is.”

I growled again, knowing this was my only option if I wanted to survive. “Fine,” I croak out, “Blood.”

“You want blood?” I nod, glaring furiously at him. He bites his wrist, holding it out for me. In a flash, I was pressed flat against the wall on the far side of the jail. He stayed there in the middle, looking at me with a bored expression.

“No.”

“It’s all the blood you’re going to get, Phoenix.”

“No,” I snarl furiously. I claw my fingers into the ground to keep from running over and killing him. I couldn’t handle more of the Vampire blood; it would drive me right over the bridge of sanity.

“Whatever,” he says, rolling his eyes at me. “What are you?”

“A Vampire’s nightmare.” He tilts his head curiously at me. In the blink of an eye he was right in front of me, furious with obvious hatred.

“What. Are. You.”

“A Demon,” I growl angrily. I can’t handle him this close.

“Now, what do you want?”

“Food.”

“Okay, I figured that much. What kind of food?”

Human! I eat humans!” I snarl. Quieter, like a tiny child, I whimpered, “Help me.”

“Look, all we have is human servants. I don’t think my mom and dad would be happy that I’m feeding them to you. Is there anything else?”

Blood!” I hiss. I knew that Vampires had to at least have a supply of blood. As he lifts up his wrist again, I quickly growled, “Human blood!”

“Alright, stay right there.” He stood up, disappearing down the long jail hallway. I waited a few minutes, finally coughing up the Vampire blood. It stung my mouth as it left, and I snarled angrily. “Are you okay?” He asks, staring at me with wide eyes. All I saw was the clear bag of scarlet. I snatched it out of his hands, ripping it open with my teeth and drinking. A moan escaped my lips as I drank the seductive liquid.

I wiped at my mouth, throwing the bag on the ground. I slowly rose to my feet, straightening my clothes. It wasn’t enough, but it’d have to do for now.

“Sorry,” I say sheepishly, looking at him.

“For what?” I rolled my eyes, pointing toward the dead guard. “Oh.”

“You know my name, but what is yours?” I ask, raising an eyebrow. I would prefer to know who kidnapped me.

“Blaze,” he says, smirking at me like he was all-that. I roll my eyes. “You’re much more civil after you eat,” he observes.

“Yes. You caught me just before I went insane. It’s worse than you with no blood for six months. I have to feed every day.” I try with all my might to get it through his thick Vampire skull. It was true. If I didn’t feed regularly, then by a week I would kill and destroy anything and everything.

“Alright, so give you blood every day otherwise I’m your next meal.” He nods to himself, like as if he were noting it down. “Follow me if you don’t want to sleep here tonight.”

I roll my eyes, following him out of the prison. I immediately regretted it, as I walked straight into pure sunlight. I snarled, running back.

“What’s wrong?” He looks at me with irritation, but I merely growled back at him.

“The light!

“Yeah, what about it?”

“It hurts!

“Oh.” He disappears. I snarled furiously. Vampires can never be trusted.



© 2011 Aly Jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice...can't wait to see what you have next...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yes blaze seems like a jerk but for some reason i like him ...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice, I like it.

This Blaze character is a bit shifty in my eyes and the way he left Phoenix at the end... He's a jerk.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this a lot, it's very interesting and nicely written. I certainly look forward to more of this! Keep up the good work!~

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

447 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2011
Last Updated on January 3, 2011


Author

Aly Jones
Aly Jones

Louisville, KY



About
LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Dear Sir, Dear Sir,

A Chapter by Aly Jones


Dear Valentine, Dear Valentine,

A Chapter by Aly Jones



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..