Your Lost

Your Lost

A Poem by DuCeZ
"

Dont Know whea diz came from lol

"

Your lost.I can see it in your eyes

You play it as if you are hard and not afriad of anything that  comes to you.

When i ask you why do you show no emotion? How you can not give a flying rats a*s about what you do day in and day out?

You answer me like this:

I do what i do because this is me. I never asked to live this life but it was given to me. Im not afriad of life or death, I play with it every day of the week every hour of the day. If my day comes I will take that last breath with ease, 'cause i know my long hard journey is over and done.No more killing,no more tears over my dead home boys, no more striven to live,no more hood rats allways trying to holla. Just me and God kicking it talking 'bout how i lived and how i tried to better myself.Thats how i do it, Praying for a better day, prayin not to hurt nobody i don't have to but Ima goon little mama, Ima Hustla, Ima soul provider, Im me nothing more nothing less.

You look at me fighting back tears. I can feel your pain and i want to ease it all way..but i know only you can do that. You say you can only hustle and bang to get where you need 2 be and you know thats a damn lie.Thats why you cry because you know u can do better insted of have'n me sit up here worryin 'bout you, have'n your mama in tears praying that God keeps his handz over you to protect you, and not to get that call.

You see who you hurting but dont soulfully dont give a f**k.

So when you have that gun cocked and ready to blast. Got that bandanna hang out your back pocket and around your face showing nothing but your eyes..Know i can see the fear in you.

I can see the fear of not wakeing up tomrrow.

I can see the fear of not seeing the ones you love most.

I can see the fear of never feelin the sun warm your cold confused heart.

I can see the fear of never feelin the brezz kissing your face lightly as it stroles by.

I can see the fear of never seening my smileing face or hear the softness of my voice.

I see all the fear in you and know you are acting trying to play it off as if you are so hard and could give a f**k if you live or die,but deep down baby i know you are a sweethearted person who is lost in the streets.Know i see who you really are..and love you for that.

Let the fear go from your heart, let love warm your heart. I no longer want to see the fear of love or life in your soul.I want to see you live how you want to live, Let all of your dreams become reality.....

 

© 2009 DuCeZ


Author's Note

DuCeZ
I HAVE NO CLUE WHEA DIZ CAME FROM..LOL I WAZ LISTEN TO A SONG N DIZ IZ WHT CAME OUT LOL.
TELL ME WHT U THINK!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good s**t. I love it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 13, 2009
Last Updated on March 19, 2009

Author

DuCeZ
DuCeZ

Chandler, AZ



About
Whtz gud! My Name iz Tiera Im 19 and im da realest chick u will eva cum across...i luv 2 sing n dance n write etc...so hit me up n wht not n we can tlk! Mucc luv ~2 fingaz up~ DuCeZ .. more..

Writing
love letter love letter

A Poem by DuCeZ