Catch Her

Catch Her

A Poem by DuCeZ
"

Something i came up with...hope u lyke...Love yallz

"

  There she goes, head first in to something that she cant get out of.Stuck in a world she hates. Smiles fakely to act as though everything is okay. But shes not. Slowly dieng inside wishing that the pain she has would juss erase.

  Wanting to run as far as her legs will take her, let that flame of pain that is killin her slowly to finally surfice and just fade away, in to ash that she can easily just blow away with one breath. But it's never that easy

  The more they take from her the more she seems to hate life. It feels as thought the world she is in is getting darker and darker.

  She screams out for help.To let the sun shine down on her again, but hope and faith is increassingly starting to fade. She is laying down curled into a ball crying, wishing it was all over,back to how it was before all this pain was unleashed on her.

  She prays asking why she has to feel this way. Wishing she was someone else,her prayers are not answerd as fast as she would like them to be. She  feels as thought God can't hear her.   Every thing she wants or had has been take'n from her.

  Hurry some one grab her hand before she falls to far away.

  Grab her hand show her the way to the happiness that has been takein away from her with such ease.

   Hurry save her before she drowns in the pain n sorrow of life, answer her calls before its to late & you never see her smileing face.

 

© 2009 DuCeZ


Author's Note

DuCeZ
So plzz tell me wht u think..i waz watchin something n had 2 come n write bout it..lol.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on March 21, 2009

Author

DuCeZ
DuCeZ

Chandler, AZ



About
Whtz gud! My Name iz Tiera Im 19 and im da realest chick u will eva cum across...i luv 2 sing n dance n write etc...so hit me up n wht not n we can tlk! Mucc luv ~2 fingaz up~ DuCeZ .. more..

Writing
love letter love letter

A Poem by DuCeZ