Unspoken Love

Unspoken Love

A Poem by DuCeZ
"

Somethin that i juss came up with i think itz kind of sweet.

"

The feelings that I that i have for you, that i secretly hide deep in side are unspoken.

The words that I wish I could just them flow like the beautiful river I know it can and could be, but I burry those words of unspoken love deep with in me.

I yern to hear your sweet,soothing soft spoken voice.I want to hear you say what is on your mind,heart,body, and soul. I want to look deep with in you and see what no other has seen. but yet im am restricted and understand why that is.

I think about u holding me and just your body laying against mine would be pure exctasty all of its own.you seem to be something i am deeply addicted to and i cant cut you lose..when im not thinking of something u allwayz cross mii mind and i cant help but smile, i think about you and your cute ways that can make any girl memorized and tend to get butterflies that take for ever and a day to go away.

 

My feelings are unspoken for you and i dnt knw how mucc longer they can go like this.so i write this out to show i can no longer hold this in.

 

© 2009 DuCeZ


Author's Note

DuCeZ
iight so dea it b..lol i heard a song and went on wit it..lol i hope yall lyked it cant wait fa da feed bacck

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow dis poem do get ya thinkin boo. i liked it...make me wunda bout a few thangs lol but its all good. nd yee luv ya.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow ... silent operation of love
huhu ... very nice poem !

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 31, 2009

Author

DuCeZ
DuCeZ

Chandler, AZ



About
Whtz gud! My Name iz Tiera Im 19 and im da realest chick u will eva cum across...i luv 2 sing n dance n write etc...so hit me up n wht not n we can tlk! Mucc luv ~2 fingaz up~ DuCeZ .. more..

Writing
love letter love letter

A Poem by DuCeZ