Visualize The Unnoticed

Visualize The Unnoticed

A Poem by Daniel Valentine Rivera
"

Written: July 15, 2016

"
I have come to the conclusion, that men have lost all respect. I'll run out of fingers and toes counting all the f**k boys I can detect. Heart break after heart break, who knows if true love even exists. I swear I will not fall in love again, for as long as my heart can resist 
Generalizing men as disrespectful is just a vague glance of an observation. 
Real men appear and expose themselves to those who prove they deserve reservation.
Yes indeed it sounds very shallow, but use appreciation and kindness as your binoculars. 
You're not blind to chivalry, it's just that in youth, genuine courteous men aren't popular. 
You're not too young to love, perhaps just too young to be loved and admired. 
You've yet to understand men, but you're encouraged to continue falling and be inspired. 
Construct your own ideas of love, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. 
Take your ideas of love to the grave, and never settle, never negotiate, never compromise.
Complexity is trait that men have as well, only wanting to replace it with simplicity. Despite many suspecting that men are all the same, in reality they differ; even among ethnicity. 
Just know trial and error gives you experience, as well as the man who did you filthy. There is no need to resist your heart, so if you fall in love again, you don't have to feel guilty. 
Visualize the love that goes unnoticed, the men who go unnoticed, the ones who notice. The ones who don't lose focus, the ones who act out their motives, the ones you should keep closest.

© 2017 Daniel Valentine Rivera


Author's Note

Daniel Valentine Rivera
Inspired by my dear cousin. Aidecita this one is for you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on February 23, 2017
Last Updated on February 23, 2017
Tags: Advice, Love, Chivalry, Kindness, Appreciation

Author

Daniel Valentine Rivera
Daniel Valentine Rivera

NC



About
Hey I'm Daniel. I try to be friendly! I welcome your criticism and feedback. Anything and everything you want to say I will take into consideration so that it makes me a better writer. Enjoy.. more..

Writing