The Wolf who Cried Boy

The Wolf who Cried Boy

A Poem by E.H. Monroe
"

More truth in the age of lies by the scum sucking prez-o-dent

"

Today, I vomited credulity

The center of seekers for honesty and breeders of certainty

To accurately apprehend with sincere authority a steel stomach for a wide spread Malday

M’lady…

you have NO f*****g idea the storm that has been summoned

There are corpses of green eyed beasts of fidelity running rings around corruption

So much trickery I need a map to navigate the narrow passages of deception

Decapitating tongues that spread hum drum trickery of duplicity and dreams

A gleam in the blood suckers

Moving s**t like southern waste truckers

I see fire in lies you incredulous mother fuckers

Good luckers

I would most certainly

converse with thee

but my vision has been blinded by a two timing greasy Jesus with the punch of back handedness

a forked tongue Lazurus

A Ceaser with no classiness,

an atrocious anarchist

Drip dried liars,

one time the two timers

In my chair of Augury I destroy the specious spires

In

your

Black Kingdom.

The 11th commandment

"Thou shalt not F**K with truth!"

More bite marks then the boy who cried wolf

And the thing rises from the dirt and dust of graves with headstones that read

“Here lies Love, she suffered a broken heart”

“And here lies Patience, never quite knew when to start”

“And here lies Beauty, she now walks death”

“And here lies Lies, but he ain't never put to rest”

 

 

 

© 2011 E.H. Monroe


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

11th Commandment.....great stuff. The end was like driving the caddy off the cliff and not caring about hitting the ground because I have better things to think about like where I am going to oppen my pizza and wing shop in hell. Maybe the corner of Truth and M'lady. Message delivered as always, loud and clear and with a wee bit of passion and fire. Great job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i take this as recent events unfold, when the truth be told...it ain't by the media

You an I gotta talk sometime. Bra-f*****g-voh

Posted 13 Years Ago


well i am glad you got that out. witty, truthful and full of spunk. well done

Posted 13 Years Ago


I. love. this.
im terrible at reviewes, but damn i really like the style
good job

Posted 13 Years Ago


All goverments are corrupt in there nature, they only offer a little security, but not much, with power comes greed begets corruption, and here we go round and round in ever increasing circles going nowhere, most systems have been tried, none have worked out for the betterment of man. so why the surprise that they mostly tell lies.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like to watch you sink your teeth into the world and rip her apart at the seams...You've got an unelegantly elegant way of doing it...and those last four lines...are the pure extract of beauty...perfectly put...

Posted 13 Years Ago


There are corpses of green eyed beasts of fidelity running rings around corruption
So much trickery I need a map to navigate the narrow passages of deception.

THESE LINES ARE A HARD HITTING TRUTH. THIS MAKES ME THINK OF A MAN WHOM SEEM TO HAVE IT ALL THE JOB, THE WIFE, THE FAMILY AND THE MONEY...THEN BEHIND THE SCENES HE IS A LYING CHEATING PIG WHO'S KIDS ARE FAILING OUT OF THEIR PRIVILEGED SCHOOL, WIFE IS TAKING VALIUM IN ORDER TO DEAL WITH THE NEWEST AFFAIR THAT SHE HAS DISCOVERED IS WITH A 20 YEAR OLD YOGA INSTRUCTOR. THE ONLY THING GOING FOR HIM IS HIS JOB WHICH HE IS EMBELLISHING FOR THE COMPANY JUST TO MAKE AN EXTRA BUCK.

a forked tongue Lazurus
A Ceaser with no classiness,
an atrocious anarchist

THE THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE YOU DESCRIBE HERE ARE NOT ONES I WANT TO RUN INTO THAT IS FOR SURE BUT THEY ARE PEOPLE WE SEE EVERYDAY. CEASER WITH NO CLASS. CEASER WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN WHERE HE WAS WITHOUT THE CLASS THAT FOOLED PEOPLE TO WHOM HE REALLY WAS. BASICALLY YOU ARE DESCRIBING THE BASIC COMMON BULLY.

“Here lies Love, she suffered a broken heart”
“And here lies Patience, never quite knew when to start”
“And here lies Beauty, she now walks death”
“And here lies Lies, but he ain't never put to rest”

THE FIRST LINE IN THIS IS A STRONG PUNCH TO THE CHEST. I THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING. PATIENCE TO QUOTE GUNS N ROSES EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE PATIENCE AND YES MANY TIMES WE SHOULD TAKE A MOMENT TO LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND BUT MANY TIME THE LACK OF PATIENCE WILL KILL OUR JOB, RELATIONSHIP OR EVEN HOW WE INTERACT WITH OUR CHILDREN. HERE LIES BEAUTY. BEAUTY IS A FLEETING IN THING AS FAR AS SOCIETY'S VEIWS ON IT YET WE TRY TO KEEP IT AT ALL COST VIA SURGERY AND CREMES. AS A WOMAN I SEE WOMAN IN THEIR EIGHTIES THAT I BELIEVE ARE BEAUTIFUL. YOUTH IS FLEETING WISDOM IS FOREVER. HER LIES LIE WHO WAS NEVER LAID TO REST. IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LYING ABOUT SOMETHING AND YOU HAVE STATED THIS QUITE CLEARLY. IT SEEMS LYING IS NEVER LAID TO REST.

THIS WHOLE POEM SPEAKS OF THE DOWN FALLS IN HUMANITY AND IT SEEMS TO BE GETTING WORSE AT AN ALARMING RATE. THIS IS A HARD HITTING POEM THAT SPEAKS THE TRUTH. THE FLOW IS DIFFERENT BUT THIS POEM TO ME SEEMS LIKE IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE A SPOKEN WORD POEM. MEANT TO DRAW ATTENTION AND HAVE A HUGE IMPACT WITH VOCAL EMPHASIS.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bam , in your face .. the truth of our country's politicians ... I like it all first and second part so full of truth and written with a skilled and brave pen.
I agree with this.. Amen

Chloe

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like your style, very unique and quite intelligently entertaining.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Old world strikes a pact with lies of new world, woooowwwww lol
You are my kind of writer love, this is phenomenal work! Change certainly is not going to happen while the tongue of such liers and conspirators is lashing with serpent agendas!
AMAZING poem
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


Now that was funny..... Shakespeare meets Dr. Kevorkian.
Tell us how you really feel......smiles

Great write thanks for sharing.

Kelley

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2797 Views
58 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on January 11, 2011
Last Updated on January 11, 2011

Author

E.H. Monroe
E.H. Monroe

hate your f*****g guts, NJ



About
S**t eating fuckbag of the crapocalypse. Dystopian Bard and general word rapist. like me here, and i'll kiss you on the face.. http://www.facebook.com/pages/EH-Monroe/226600554032025 Its here .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Heart in Hand Heart in Hand

A Poem by OT


Black Swan Black Swan

A Poem by OT