In My Dream I Went To Hawaii

In My Dream I Went To Hawaii

A Story by EDRC
"

This story was written by our guest writer, April. It was originally written when she was in elementary school so some grammar changes were made.

"

One day I was with my brother Brandon doing 'homework'. But when my brother started talking about multiplication, I fell asleep, and then it happened. I was in Hawaii!

There was a big blue ocean behind me and a bunch of palm trees in front of me. so I went under a palm tree to get cooled off. When I got to the tree, I shut my eyes and laid down, but I kept hearing a noise so I opened my eyes. Then I saw a ladybug! Then I said, "Hello little ladybug."

Then the ladybug said, "I'm not little you big human!"

So I looked puzzled for a minute. Then I said, "How can you talk?"

"Well you're talking, so why shouldn't I," said the ladybug.

"I'm sorry, but I never heard a ladybug talk before.Well I have to go home before dinner."

"Okay," said the ladybug, "but if you ask me you need to go to your right."

"But what if I..."

Then the ladybug flew away and I went to my right. It lead me down a steep hole, it was dark. Then a light flashed on, and right in front of me was a big tiger. Then the tiger said "Hi, this is the Hawaii food shack."

So I said, "aren't you going to eat me?"

"No, I'm a vegetarian tiger, all tigers are."

"Well, I'm sorry but I never heard of a vegetarian tiger before."

" Well, I'm curious, where is your home?"

"It's in Indiana."

"Okay, well, do you want any food at this food shack?"

"No thanks, I'm trying to get home."

"Then I advise you to go to your left."

So, I said okay and I went to my left. It lead me down a tunnel and into a tree-house, and there in the tree house sat a bird. Then the bird said, "Would you like a worm?"

So I said, "No."

"Why not?"

"Because I have to go home before dinner."

"Oh," said the bird.

"Then you need to go to your left from here."

"Okay," I said. Then I went to my left and it lead me down a tunnel. It was dark, but a light flashed on. So, I wen tto the light and there was my brother. I went up to him but before I could touch him, the tunnel closed, so I started to cry. But, someone heard me. It was a beautiful princess. Then she asked me why I was crying.

So, I told her, "because I can't get home."

Then she asked, "Where is you home?"

"Indiana."

"Then you can get home."

"How?"

"Clap your hands three times."

1, 2, 3...

"Wake up April, wake up," I heard my brother say. So I woke up."It's time for dinner," he said, so we went in to eat dinner and lived happily ever after.

© 2010 EDRC


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

373 Views
Added on September 27, 2010
Last Updated on September 27, 2010
Tags: EDRC, Guest, Writer, April, In, My, Dream, I, Went, To, Hawaii

Author

EDRC
EDRC

IN



About
Welcome to EDRC's Writers Cafe Page! EDRC now has a Writers Cafe Account! Please check it out! http://www.writerscafe.org/edrc EDRC now has a Deviant Art Account! Please check it out! http://www.ed.. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by EDRC