Facing Yourself

Facing Yourself

A Poem by EYES OF MY SOUL

Facing yourself at they end of the day has to be one of the hardest things to do.
Nomatter the situation you are in if you learn how to deal with yourself than everything else falls into place.Facing yourself you learn new things about yourself you never thought you can.
It doesnt matter weather you agree with what you learn ,you learn something new different.It could even be something you have known all along and you were to stubborn to accept.You see thats how life works,if you only choose to embrace the greatness and not the suck.Than you are
Stuck with facing a part of yourself you might not agree with a part if yourself you start to learn how to despise.So what is the big picture of what i am implying?Well what im saying is try to remember that this is your one life to live.How we choose to embrace the great and the suck is up to us.Life is this big puzzule not all peaces might fit the way you want to,i say by changing your attitude ultimately helps you realize that just because your peace doesnt fit doesnt mean the puzzel was design the wrong way,we are the ones who need to adjust ourselves accordingly.

© 2014 EYES OF MY SOUL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on December 29, 2014
Last Updated on December 29, 2014

Author

EYES OF MY SOUL
EYES OF MY SOUL

Bronx, NY



About
Everyday i wake i give thanks to God because its because of God i am truly able to live this thing we call'LIFE' I want to thank God for everything he has done and continues to do.I want to thank my f.. more..

Writing
TRUE FICTION TRUE FICTION

A Screenplay by EYES OF MY SOUL