New god On The Block

New god On The Block

A Story by Earl Schumacker
"

Essay- Article on new abortion law in Ireland

"

New god On The Block

(Ireland and Abortion)


Ireland once was a Catholic nation. They had God at the center of their lives. With this recent vote to legalize abortions, the emerald isle has turned to the new religion. The satanic snake called “Politics” which is the new religion world wide. St. Patrick where are you now?


Like so many worms that turn the soil, the snakes returned to Ireland to kill the infants, to make the green earth run with the blood of the innocent.


God have mercy on the souls of these voters who call themselves Catholics. (Trust me. It is in name only.) To allow these murders in the name of “woman's rights”, “civil rights” and “freedom” to take place is wrong. It is an anathema to life itself, to sanity, to law and order. A woman's body does not belong to her. It is the property of God. It is the temple of the Holy Spirit. A real Catholic would know that.


Messing with God's perfect creation of a human life for purely selfish reasons, namely; sex without responsibility, sex without consequences and free sex for fun is unconscionable in the real world of right and wrong and in the moral Catholic universe. Unless and until a baby jumps out of the womb with a machete or machine gun to kill its mother and that mother defends herself, she can not claim self defense. Aborting that baby is murder. It is the very definition of evil.


Abortion is a dirty joke played on women by men in power. Men win. Women lose. Women are now free to work for male bosses without the encumbrances or the restraints imposed on them to give birth to hold them back. They are free to be slaves of the corporate and government powers. Where is their freedom?  Men no longer have to marry women or support them because they have this other “option.”


What about the babies  rights?  (The right to live.)

Birth control devices and products, (which are also illegal for Catholics to use) have failed in their reliability historically, so the next logical step is the legalized murder of the unwanted life growing inside the womb.   Medical science has defined this growth as an illness, a disease, a tumor that must be extracted for the good of all. 


Is that any way to treat God's perfect creation?  According to Him we are made in His image.  Only if you have a god can you appreciate the logic here.


Satan is alive and well in Ireland and around the world. His name is Politic...The new god on the block.

© 2018 Earl Schumacker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on July 16, 2018
Last Updated on July 16, 2018
Tags: politics, religion, power, freedom, morality, justice, Satan

Author

Earl Schumacker
Earl Schumacker

Atlantic City, NJ



About
B.A. Degree in Literature and Language. I enjoy writing short stories, poetry, novels and keeping up with new scientific discoveries. I enjoy philosophy and Art appreciation. more..

Writing