Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Earnestamber

A person walks into your life. Not quite a stranger, not quite a familiar friend. Typed conversation left only to long and wonder yet familiarity lingers in the air. You can feel your heart rate rise, your stomach clench and a pull in the direction of her. You both lock eyes, she smiles a smile filled with joy and her eyes dancing. You return her smile, one filled with anticipation and wonder. She wraps her arms around you with unwavering excitement. As she squeezes her arms tightly around your head she can feel your heart racing the same race as hers, she breathes in a deep breath just to get closer, feeling the warmth from your body comforts her so. She pulls away slowly looking straight through you. A stare, intense, and set with purpose. As she talks, you find yourself fixated with the movement of her face. Every word a new expression, every pause her smile bigger and every breath her eyes widen. You are drawn to her, as you watch her lips move you lean in for a kiss, she turns her face, her smooth cheek gliding across your lips. Your head lowers, eyes fixated at the aray of glass bottles behind the bar. Her eyes no longer meeting yours,scour your face in a frenzy. She feels her cheeks get hot. Wanting more than anything to feel your lips press against hers she wonders why she turned away. She locks eyes with you once more, her smile wider than ever, you glance down for a second, she grabs you, pressing against your body she places her lips on yours. Goosebumps raise her skin as she feels your warm breath, her heart pounding so hard she's mindful that it might explode. The softness of her lips is a welcome surprise and the way she manipulates her tongue with yours compels you to place your hand on the back of her head pulling her in so tight your bodies feel as though they had become one. As her breathing becomes more heavy and a soft moan escapes her, she knows you're the one, and while you hold her tightly your lips careless caressing hers, you know too.


© 2015 Earnestamber


Author's Note

Earnestamber
Please ignore grammatical errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on November 10, 2015
Last Updated on November 10, 2015