Have We Gotta' War to Sell to You !

Have We Gotta' War to Sell to You !

A Story by Easter3
"

What's the differnece from Snake Oil Hucksters and War Mongers ?

"

Here Ye ! Here Ye ! Step right up Folks ! Have We gotta’ War to Sell to You !

 

That’s right ! Guaranteed to pop, sizzle and go Boom ! Guaranteed to

Win ! Guaranteed to make Heroes of you All. Heck ! We’ll even throw in a few tin and gold-plated medals into the Deal to sweeten the pot !

 

‘Cause Lord knows that when You get Home, all you’ll hear is “We’ve got not Jobs for you Heroes“ (much less for any Civilians ‘cause the Corporate King and Queen Cons are enjoyin’ their 204% greater salary earnings this year, while your salaries stay as stale as moldy toast) . And any of you who came back Dis-abled or with any signs of Post Traumatic Stress, well get ready to spend years waitin’ for any help from the Republican Obstructionists who think the Budget Cuttin’ and Economy Killin’ Sequestration is such a Sweet Deal.

 

Welcome Home to Slice ‘n Dice Economics, because the Republicans, and some of the purple Democrats think that Playin’ Politics, and makin’ President Obama look as though he always has egg all over his dark face, is far more important than what’s Best for

the American People, and the rest of the World.

 

That’s right ! We’ve got Weapons Guaranteed to make You even more Enemies around the World, and even some Enemies You might not even be know about now who will Re-member that You pulled the trigger of the AR15,16,17...etc., that killed their mom or pop, son or daughter, brother or sister. Sure enough, there’s plenty of Hate, Blame and perpetuated Violence to go around for EveryOne.

 

That’s been part of the Ole War Games since the Beginning of Time, Folks ! This is nothin’ new. In fact, War is tried and true ! Koo-Koo-ka-choo ! What’ll You do when the War Machine comes lookin’ after You !

 

War’s a guaranteed Money-Maker. The Weapons-Makers and the Earth-Shakers make a mint selling You Taxpayers Weapons to use to Kill more People with around the World. The Earth-Shakers have figured out a pretty little scam Making Money at both ends of the Deal in order to get EveryOne else to subsidize, go to War, and help them carve out and pay for their little Corporate Kingdom Making Enterprises. It’s a sweet Deal, Folks ! One you’ve been Dancin’ to, and Choose to keep right on Dancin’ to, for what must seem like eons.

 

Push this Patriotic button. Pull a little bomb scare here and there or take advantage of People’s Fears during any stressful Economic Condition created by the very same Money-Makers and Earth-Shakers seekin’ to Make a Profit from it All, and Tah-Dah ! You’ve got yourself a fine and tasty recipe for War ! Yum ! Yum !

 

So, come on, Folks ! Step right up ! Just let the Money-Makers and Earth- Shakers and their cohorts and cronies point out your Targets for ya’ ! Let them do all the manipulatin’ while you do all of the Payin’, the Fightin’, and the Dyin’ for their Wars ! Somebody’s gotta’ do it, right ? After all, You Chose to be Middle Class or Impoverished Losers in an Economic System that’s been Re-Arranged and Twisted to make even all of you dwindlin’ Middle Classers Impoverished. Just face it Sequester Victims - Austerity Fools. Your Lives and puny little Life’s Problems just aren’t as important as the Money-Makers and Earth-Shakers who fly the UnFriendly skies above you or hurry onto their planes ahead of you.

 

That’s right you go right ahead let the Congress take the money set aside for future airport repairs and spend it on their immediate comfort and gratification. That’s right, go right on ahead and let the Congress take millions of dollars, and food, and the Milk of Human Kindness out of the mouths of babies (“No more Head Start Educational and Food Programs for you little Billie Boy and Gabby Girl“) and the elderly (“No more hot chow from Meals-on-Wheels for you Grandma and Grandpa“). And Cancer Patients are just plain out of luck, because your Health Care Services have been cut back, and cut out with a Butcher’s knife (No scalpel for you poor Souls). And most of you young Pregnant Mama’s can forget about any help with Health Care and Food and Baby Supplies Programs for you and your Babies. And the Sequestration Slice ’n Dice List goes on and on.

 

So, stop complainin’ ! Don’t be sad. Get mad, and Buy yourself some Fireworks !

 

You like Fireworks don’t you ? Woo-oo-wee ! Do We have some Fireworks for You ! Poppin’ bullets whirlin’ out of one hundred cartridge magazines non-stop. Til you run out of ammo that is. But don’t let that worry you none. Heck, you buy one rifle and one magazine from Us today, and we’ll throw in an extra magazine for half-price. That’s a one time offer though, which will expire within the next minute. But don’t worry these little beauties at full price are worth every copper penny and green-backed dollar you pay for ’em. And each one of ‘em and the Weapon that fires ‘em is backed by the NRA, and the civilian militias who think that they might have to fight the Government some day. Down with Universal Background Checks ! Down with Gun and Weapons Laws ! What would We do if We couldn’t blow one another to smithereens every now and then ?

 

And there’s nothin’ prettier than watchin’ all of the bright and shiny bullet casing’s fly around in the air everywhere, and catch a glint of the sun as they get spit out onto the ground. Just a little added hype for you Artistic types.

 

Looky here, Folks ! We’ve gotta a bunch of Grenades that go bang, and take down the sides of Homes in nothing’ flat ! Just imagine all of those Enemy Kiddies and their dust covered Mommies and Daddies runnin and coughin’ out of your handiwork like cockroaches ! Watch ’em scatter and hide ! What a sight !

 

And Missiles and Missile Launchers, and Planes and Helicopters with Missile Launchers 1 Woo-woo-wee ! Now, we have got the top of the line, A-One Quality explodin’ Missiles, and the Land, Air and Ocean Weapons and Crafts that launch them.

 

Wanna’ blow up a city block ? Ba-boom ! Gone in an instant ! Fire, Smoke and Ash ! Gone ! Makes you feel Powerful doesn’t it ? What a Rush ! Life and Death at the pull of a trigger mechanism or the push of a button ! Woo-woo-wee !

 

And Drones ! Don’t wanna get your Hands dirty ? Get a little queasy at the sight of blood, guts and gore ? Don’t like the look and smell of burnin‘, rottin’ bodies and body parts ? Well, don’t worry. Buy just one of our Lifetime Warranty Flyin’, Missile droppin’, machine gun shootin’, Eye-Spy Camera spyin’ Drones, and you’ll be sittin’ pretty Playin’ War Games at a distance. In the air conditioned and comfortable surroundings of your own home.

 

And Chemical Weapons ! We’ve got everything from baking soda and vinegar to ricin and saran. Not to mention a few little bugs and plagues in test tubes to deliver to you through the Mail.

 

And let’s not forget Nukes, and Nanobots, and Lasers and Portable Microwave Weapons that give a whole new culinary perspective to cookin’ things from the inside out. Or is that the outside in ?

Here Ye ! Here Ye ! Step right up, Folks ! Have We gotta’ War to Sell to You !

 

You’ve got the Money, folks ! You’re out of the Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld (and Others) Fiasco called the Iraq War (although you’ll be payin’ the tab for that one for quite some time to come) ! You’ve got one foot and one big toe out of Afghanistan !

 

It’s the Perfect Storm Time to invade Syria and show those People who’s Boss ! Come on, Folks ! Let’s win one for the Gipper ! Or was that Let’s get stranded on an Island with the Skipper ?

 

Anyways, either way, open your coffers and your puny little pockets wide. Let the Wealth flow all Our way, and We’ll get your Corpses rollin’ Your way at Spitfire speed.

 

Go in and get ’em ! Chew ’em up and spit ’em out ! Pick their remains out of your teeth with what’s left of their shattered bones !

 

It’s a Win-Win Wheel Spin ! Let the Money pour like hot, searing, scorching molten Lava all over the World ! Hades ! Let it blow ! And let the War Games Begin Again, And Again, And Again, And again……….!!

 

Ching ! Ching ! There’s a Sucker born every Minute of the Day ! That’s why We always come back Your way ! Humanity is an easy Mark for War, and that’s just Good Business for Some, but not The Many.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2013 Easter3


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on April 30, 2013
Last Updated on May 3, 2013
Tags: War, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syrai, Weapons, guns, planes helicopters, missiles, grenades, AR17 rifles, war profiteering

Author

Easter3
Easter3

Liberty Hill, TX



About
Leah Sellers is a native Texan who has enjoyed four varied careers in her lifetime as a: Secondary Education teacher in the fields of English, History, Journalism and Special Education, an Activity di.. more..

Writing